Cesar Diaz X Reader

⚠️ Smut ⚠️
Your pov:
I was sitting in chem class when I felt eyes on me. I looked to my left and saw it was Cesar Diaz,one of the most dangerous guys in school. He was in a gang with his brother Oscar, the santos. He was smirking at me then he winked and turned away.

10 minutes later the bell rang and I packed up my things slowly. So everyone could leave and I wouldn't bump into Cesar. For some odd reason he waited by the door. I slowly walked to the door, not making eye contact trying to slip past him. He had other plans, he grabbed my arm and looked down at me.

"What class do you have" he asked and let go of my arm so he could stand in front of me. I answer "I have art" and look down at my shoes. "Cool,so you can skip?" He asked. Skip? I have never skipped a class a day in my life. "I can't I have a project that is due today and I'm really behind I just really-" He cut me off by pushing me against the lockers.

The hallways were empty. I was glad they were empty,the way he was looking at me turned me on, the way his eyes became darker and his smile was gone. I pretended to still be scared and went along with my act. "W-we could s-skip" I stuttered and followed him. He led me into a different part of the school that was being constructed on and pulled up the caution tape to let me in. He then pulled me into the closest classroom, the walls were lined with desks and books on them.

I turned to look at him yet became face to face with him. He was looking down at me from his tall frame and was staring at me. I held my breath tried to move back but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. My body was on fire, his hands burned on my hips, his lips killed me. I leaped forward and kissed him sloppily on his soft lips, he pushed me into one of the desks and lifted me onto it. He gripped onto my hips and trailed his kisses down it my neck. He moved his hands to the button on my pants and popped it open then quickly tried to pull them down, i lifted myself so he could slip off my pants and take my panties with them.

He moved to take his shirt off i trailed my hands down his chest and over his abs till i reached his belt buckle, i unbuckled his pants and let them hang at his hips. He kicked them off and pushed them out of the way he then reached to take off my shirt and I let him. "What do you want me to do to you, huh?" he asked in a seductive tone. I looked at him and watched as he moved my bra out of the way and slipped one of my nipples in his mouth. I threw my head back and gasped at the feeling of his tongue swirl around it and him slowly sucking on it.

"I want you to do everything, please" I begged and gripped onto his hair. "Well what do we start with Baby girl" He asked me. I wanted him to touch every inch of my body with his mouth, but I knew where i wanted to start. I pushed his head down to my stomach, he left kisses as I slowly lowered him to in between my legs. He looked up at me and smiled before going to leave small kisses on my thighs. He then started to kiss my clit and suck gently on it. He stuck his tongue inside of me and tasted every inch of me , I gasped loudly when he stuck his fingers inside of me and he sucked on my clit at the same time.

"Fuck please, Ceaser,Fuck me" I moaned. My body was shaking for him,begging for him to fill me up with his load. He lifted me off the desk and pushed me against the nearest wall, while still carrying me he pushed himself into me and groaned loudly. "Baby,your so tight" he moaned into my ear and looked down while slamming into me. I grabbed his shoulders to hold myself up while he pushed me against the wall harder, his tight grip on my thighs hurt but it also felt good.

I could feel myself dripping in sweat and mixing with his. I kissed his neck and bit onto him, tasting his sweat, he groaned slightly at the pain and set me down and turning me around putting himself back into me. "Harder papi harder" I moaned loudly while pushing back into his strokes. He pushes me onto his dick by using one of his hands on my shoulder and the other on my hip. I could hear his moans getting louder mixing in with mine as I began shaking harder than ever.

I could feel my body going numb from over stimulation but I kept wanting more. "Fuck baby are you okay" he asked slowing down, I felt myself moving closer to him and pushing him into me more if thats even possible. I growled "keep going" and pulled his hair. He kept going and got rougher with his strokes as he was about to finish. I could feel myself reaching my second orgasm just as he stood there mostly shocked, I continued to go faster and faster and moaned louder each time. He put his hand over my mouth as I got on my knees and returned the favor. I put him in my mouth and he looked down at me as I took him into my mouth deeper and deeper until his tip touched the back of my throat.

Suddenly I felt warm liquid slide down my throat I continued to suck and swallow until he finished. It was quiet for a while as we got dressed, I stood and waited a while for him to say something but he didn't so I began walking towards the door. "So you're just going to leave without giving me your name and number? Maybe we could go on a date?" He said pulling his shirt on.

"The names Y/n but we just had a quickie in an unairconditioned old class room, what did you think this was?" I said He responded back with,"I'll see you in Chem class tomorrow Y/n" I quickly responded with "whatever" then walked out the door. As I walked to my last class for the day i thought to myself that this definitely wasn't going to be a onetime thing.