Cesar X Reader

(Ignore monse in the photo)
Requested by dobrikss
Hope you like it and its what you wanted.
Background: In this your a stripper for Cesar, who is a powerful gang leader and you work at his club. (Strippers make bank lol, they make like 400 a night.) In this both of you are in your early 20's.

Your Pov:
The music was a little louder tonight. I ignored the bass vibrating through my bones as I gripped the pole and slid down it, my leg wrapped securely around it. I landed on both feet and slithered up, moving my hips side to side. Howling and whistling could be heard all around me, the spotlight on me was the only source of light, and the heavy smoke of cigarettes and marijuana lingered in the air, creating blurred faces.

I opened my eyes as I pushed my fingers in my hair (A/n: If you don't have long hair or have no hair, then imagine your wearing a wig or something), shaking my long locks freely as I swiveled my hips. Standing not too far from the crowd, I could see my boss watching me from a distance, his mouth agape. I knew I had his full attention.

I smirked knowing full well that I had a hold on him. The big, bad Little Spooky was entranced by me. It was funny, really. People knew him as a murderer, with little regard for human life, but what people didn't see was who he was underneath it all:

Another horny man with an insatiable appetite.

And I would know all about that insatiable thirst of his. I'd been working here for two months now and every single time I took the stage, it was as if I was inviting him to drag me off stage and take me back to a private room in the back, reserved only for him. Not that I was complaining. He was a man in control and he damn well knew how to perform in Every. Damn. Way.

I looked away for a sec before falling to my knees and twerking. Of course what led Cesar(He likes to be called Mr.C) to hire me was my body. I was naturally built like a model, with a few extra assets where it mattered. I looked back through half-lidded eyes, trying to find my boss's hungry gaze. When our eyes met, he began stalking forward.

I giggled in anticipation as I leaned further down, my breasts touching the dirty floor, and moved my ass higher in the air as I twerked. Before I knew it, I felt a pair of hands shoot out and grab my ankle. No one was allowed to touch the strippers except the boss, or unless we gave permission. I look back and see my boss leaning over the stage and holding onto my ankle.

His gaze is hard and locked with mine. With a tug, he pulls me off the stage and pulls me against his body. "You-you-fucking tease." He rasped in my ear before tugging me to the left of the stage where a hallway was present behind thick, velvet curtains.(Idk what color curtains are in strip clubs soo they're gonna be velvet) Once we were alone in the hallway he shoved me back-first to the wall and gripped my neck.

"You love getting a rise out of me, huh?" He growled. I only giggled, trying to breathe through his grip. "Oh I sure like when you rise, Mr. C," I say as my hands find the crotch of his pants where his hard-on is difficult to hide. He growls again and proceeds to pull me to the room. He hurriedly pulls me to the bed I yelp when he shoves me over it.

Before I could move, he gets behind me and pins me down. "You like teasing your boss, day in and day fucking out." He says through ground teeth. "me encanta (I love it.)" I giggle as I feel his hand push my cheeks down further into the bed, making me drool. I gasp when he spanks me. I love when he does. I push my ass back into him with a giggle.

I feel his hands grab my bottom with a smack, growling as he brings his now-exposed manhood between them. I giggle again as I try to reach back, I want to feel it. I want to feel how hard I get him. I love knowing I do that to him.

He helps me grab himself, holding onto my hand for support and giving himself a few pumps before I pull my hand away and keep my ass firmly planted upward, right before him. And when I feel him spit down at my entrance, I can feel the rush of adrenaline.

With a thrust, he's inside and I can't help but grab the sheets below me at the feel of his arousal penetrating my walls. But, as to be expected from Little Spooky, I don't get any mercy either. I get his brutal thrusts and a hand around my throat, squeezing and forcing me face-first into the bed. I can barely breathe, but that's the effect he desires.

I struggle for breath but as I do, I could feel him pushing faster into me. I wish I could see the way his muscular body looked on mine, the way his hips punished me, the way his piercing gaze must have looked on my body. Just those thoughts alone could get me off. I feel his other hands creep down between my legs and rapidly rub me at my most sensitive spot. My body stiffens.

I gasp out trying to get more breath, but I can't. The only thing I could feel was my orgasm, coming. Coming. I start to tremble, and he knows I'm at the doorstep of bliss. That's when he brings his body closer and thrusts harder, faster, deeper, his fingers working an unimaginable magic.

He lets go of my throat and that's when I moan out in utter climax, my body completely rigid as I feel myself slowly coming down from my high. I don't even feel or hear Cesar as he groans out his own orgasm, milking himself on my bare bottom. I lie there, like jelly. And when I feel him collapse next to me, his arm is draped over me.

We're spent.

Author's Note: Hope this was good and i know its not Exactly how you wanted it but 😬.

Make sure to get this to 10 votes for another❤️ Bye my lovlies