Monse X Reader

Continuation of the last Monse one.
⚠️Smut⚠️
Your pov:
"Mami..please,I want you so bad.." "Alright babygirl, youve earned it. I'm gonna make you cum so hard you shake"

Monse's words made me tense up. She slowly crawled over me and layed me down, running her hand down my stomach, stopping to run her hands around my navel before going lower. She began rubbing everywhere around the place I wanted to be touched most, causing me to whine. Monse finally gave me some relief and started rubbing my clit slowly.

After doing this for quite sometime, Monse got up and walked over to the closet. I knew exactly where this was going, and I didn't know I could get this fucking wet. She came back with handcuffs and a vibrator. She pinned my hands behind my head and got right next to my ear, and whispered "you disgusting little slut". This sent shivers down my whole body. Monse then proceeded handcuffing me, followed by turning the vibrator on it's lowest setting. She wasted no time and placed it on my clit and started making circle motions. "F-fuck..Mm.." Monse smirked and decided to make me even more overwhelmed by quickly entering two fingers inside me. She immediately started going at a fast pace, earning a very lewd sound from me. I know for a fact that it was music to her ears.

"Mami I'm close...Don't fucking stop.." With that said, she turned the vibrator on the highest setting and started kissing and licking on my neck, fingers still pumping in and out of me. All of this sent me over the edge, I arched my back and started bucking my hips up,chasing my orgasm. "OhMyGodJustLikeThatFuckk" I let out a wave of moans as I finally reached my high. Monse chuckled. "Such a good girl for me..." We both sat up and shared a soft but passionate kiss, layed down together and fell asleep after she uncuffed me. 

Authors Note: Hope you enjoyed. Sorry it took so long.

Vote for more.

Get this to 10 votes for the next update.