Cesar X Reader

⚠️ Slight smut ⚠️
Your pov:
I was sitting on my couch in my house watching (f/s) (favorite show) when I hear my phone buzz signifying that i got a text message. It was from my boyfriend of 8 months Cesar.

Babyy☺️💞: Baby Girl i need you so bad right now but i cant have you..

Me: Aren't you at work right now babe?

Babyy☺️💞: Yeah but i need to be with you so you can help me...

Me: Lets just wait until you get home.

Babyy☺️💞: Okayyy fineeee

Me: Lol baby your silly.. I love you see you when you get here.

Babyy☺️💞: I love you too

~Time Skip to when he's on his way home cause i'm lazy as hell.~

It's almost time for Cesar to be home so i'm gonna run to my room and hide from him because it's fun to mess with him sometimes. Just as i got into my hiding place i heard him storm through the door calling out my name. I tried to leave my spot fast but silently so he didn't hear me because if he finds me I'll be punished more than i already am..

Cesar's Pov:
I started to yell her name but she didn't answer me so i thought she may be hiding from me so i went upstairs and sat on her bed and waited for her to come out. Just as i sat down i heard her giggle. I waited to see if i would hear it again but didn't so i didn't pay it any mind. I took my phone out to call her to see where she could have ran off to.

Your pov:
I hear a phone ringing and notice its him trying to call me and rush to silence my phone but didn't get to it in time... it rung loudly and he heard it. I stayed quiet for a little bit but got tired of hiding so i went and sat on his lap and kissed him and felt he had a boner. I looked down then back up at him and got off his lap. I took off his pants and boxers to see his hard large dick..I looked at him and giggle before i begin giving him a handjob he moaned and grabbed my hair i began to give him a blowjob and soon after he cummed in my mouth. He then picked me up and kissed me as he took off my shorts and since i wasn't wearing underwear he pushed me onto the bed and began to eat me out by sucking on the clit a lot. That caused me to arch my back in pleasure and held onto his hair as i moaned loudly. He looked up at me and smiled then got up and grabbed a condom and slid it on his dick and moved towards my center and looked at me as if to ask permission. I nodded at him to continue he went in and stopped so i could get used to his size. He looked at me once again and i nodded so he began to slide in all the way and went faster and faster. I screamed and moaned his name. He moaned too, "damn y/n your so fucking tight!!" I giggled. He said "Im gonna cum" "Me too babe" We both came at the same time and just layed there in silence as we cuddled all night long.

Authors note: I finally updated! (Lol yay me.) Im sorry I haven't been able to write and update as much as I wanted to but I'm a junior in high school so I have more important things to do.. Hope you enjoyed the story. I trued out a different writing style where I switched between povs lmk what u think about that.