Oscar X Reader

This is part 4 of the Oscar one

Your pov:

It's been a few days since I found out I am pregnant and i cant figure out how to tell Oscar. I think I am gonna do an announcement of some sort.. I have the perfect Idea. I'm gonna need a sign,an item of clothing, a box, and the pregnancy tests from my bag. 

Ruby,Cesar and Monse were helping me prepare the surprise. Cesar was keeping guard in case Oscar came looking for me after he got home from running with the Santos looking for his "daily kiss". I was almost done when Cesar told me Oscar was pulling in the driveway. Monse quickly finished while I sprinted outside. Oscar saw me and walked up to me and gently pecked my lips,as he leaned down and i had to stand on my tiptoes. He asked how my day was and if I wanted to go on a date tomorrow, I smiled and replied "Of course papi." He told me he wanted to go get a few things from the store for our date tomorrow and kissed my forehead and got in his car and left. 

I sprinted back into the house and moved everything into our bedroom. I put a note on the box and set it on the little bench we have at the end of our bed. He then walked in the room and saw the box and was confused. "Was that there this morning?" He asked everyone in the room. No one answered him. He then read the note and opened the box,as he shooed everyone else out. 

Oscar picked up the light blue shirt with 'Daddy Oscar' written on it and the piece of paper on top of the box. 'Hi Daddy,I can't wait to meet you.' was written on it. In the middle was a heart with my tests inside,with the words 'April 2020.' His mouth hung in confusion,as i slowly walked up to him. Oscar noticed me, a smile on his face,as he ran over and hugged me gently. "I'm going to be a father!" He laughed in excitement. "I couldn't be anymore excited baby girl" 

I'm so relieved that he wanted out baby and that he wasn't mad that i am pregnant. I can not wait for our family to grow a little more.  

Authors Note: Sorry this is so short but i'm currently not feeling good and i have a writing block but i'm working through it and am trying to write more for you guys. 

I'll post a chapter once this gets 5 votes.