Oscar Diaz X Reader

⚠️Smut⚠️
Your pov:
I was in the car with Oscar and I felt a hand on my thigh. "Oscar?" He moved his hand towards my vagina. I gasped a little as he smirked. He pulled up to his house and helped me out of the car. He picked me up and carried me into the house and locked the front door.

He then took me to his room and placed me on his bed and kissed me,I obviously kissed back. "Oscar are you okay? I never seen this side of you" He said "I don't know actually" he then looked away from me. "You dont have to do anything if you don't want to princesa (princess)." I held his cheek and he looked at me as I said "go ahead but be gentle,please" he smiled at me lovingly. "I'll always be gentle with you , baby girl" he kissed me again. I kissed back and we made out he un-buttoned my jacket and took it off. He looked at me as he took off his jacket and shirt. He kissed my neck and I let out a small moan when he found my sweet spot (near the collarbone) he attacked it like an animal. "Your mine and only mine" he said I rubbed my hands up and down his chest and then attacked his neck like he did mine and found his sweet spot and bit down a little and that caused him to moan.

"Your mine as well papi" I stated he then took off my shirt and got harder than he was. 'He getting harder just by seeing me in my bra?' I thought. He took off my bra and attached himself onto one of my boobs and I moaned really loud. "Don't stop please" I moan  "oh I won't princesa" he took off my pants and panties. He looked at me from head to toe. "Y/n your so beautiful." He touched my scars on my arm and leg. I started crying so i looked away.

"Hermosa(beautiful), don't cry I wont leave. I'll never leave you. I'll love you forever." He said as I smiled. "Thank you I love you too." He kissed every scar on my body. He kissed my vagina (I say this word cause I don't like saying the other word it makes me cringe) and I almost screamed. He smirked as he ate me out. "Oscar! Keep doing that!! On my god! I'm gonna--" I came on his mouth. He cleaned me out as I was panting really hard "baby you look so sexy right now" He unzipped his pants and his huge dick came out. I was a little nervous. He held my head. "Its okay just..suck on it like a lollipop. You'll be fine. I won't hurt you" I gulped and said,"okay." He held my hand and placed it onto his dick. "Stroke it,you won't hurt me." I did as he told me and he was moaning my name. "That's it baby girl" I sucked on it. It was new to me but I was doing a good job. He was moaning really loud. "Oh baby! I'm gonna cum." With that I sucked harder and he screamed my name and he came in my mouth. I swallowed all of it. He then lined up with my entrance and looked at me. I nodded he held my hand,laid his head on my chest and he pushed into me.

I gasped in pain as he entered me fully. I had tears coming from my eyes and he kissed them away. He rubbed me and it went away. "Go ahead. Move" He thrusts in and out slowly. "Slow or fast tonight" "Slow and passionate its not just sex tonight..we're love making" I say as I look him in the eyes, he smiled and trusted slowly as I moaned.

He kissed me and we made out as he thrusted. We were both moaning in the kiss. He then kissed my neck. "Oh baby I'm gonna cum" I said "Cum for me,baby girl. Cum for papi" he was almost there also. "Oscar!" I moaned and came on him. "Oh y/n" he came in me filling me to the brim. He pulled out and covered us with a blanket.

"You didn't use a condom.. What if I get pregnant?" He looked at me with a smile. "I'll still stay with you. You'll be a great girlfriend,wife,and mother. I'll try to be the same way. I wanted a life with you for so long. I had dreams about being with you. " I smiled "well your dream came true. I love you Oscar spooky Diaz" "I love you too y/n l/n." I then layed my head on his chest and we fell asleep.

Author's note: If you want a second part to this where you find out your pregnant and you tell him let me know.