Cesar X Reader

Requested
In this, You and Cesar have been together for 3 years. You got together a couple months after him and Monse broke up and when you guys told the gang they were fine with it,especially Monse. You grew close to her and eventually she became like a sister to you. Cesar is still in the Santos but he also is still working at Dwayne's BBQ Joint.

I also want to mention you moved in with Cesar and Oscar after your Dad was sent to jail for murder and rape and your mom, for attempted murder on you.

Your pov:

This is what you are wearing: (pretend there is a mall bump not a big one)

Makeup: (if you want)

Two line. Two lines changed my life forever..in an instant.

I was sat on the floor of mine and Cesar's bathroom

Monse sat outside the bathroom. "Y/n,you okay in there?" she says from outside the bathroom door. I put the pregnancy tests that i took on the edge of the sink. "Yeah,you can come in now" I say. She opens the door and walks in. She notices the pregnancy tests. She picks them up and reads them then looks at me.

"Y/n, this is amazing, oh my gosh" Monse says jumping up and down hugging me. "What if Cesar doesn't want it" I say to her with tears in my eyes. "It's Cesar, he would never leave you, of course he would want it" she says to me,still hugging me.

Just as she says that, the front door opens and we hear some of the Santos come in along with Oscar and Cesar. "Well I think here's the chance to tell him"Monse says. I nod and head out of the bathroom and into the living room. I see one of the Santos brought their kid today and i grab her. "Hola princessa (Hello Princess)" I say rocking her back and forth and she lets out a giggle.

"Hey baby" Cesar says coming up to me. "Hey, how was work today" I say smiling. "It was good, how was your day" he says smiling back at me. "It was surprising" I say looking at him. "Well what's that meant to mean" he says laughing a little.

"Ummm well u-umm" I say looking at the floor and playing with my hands. "Mi amor (my love), what's wrong" he asks hugging me. Monse then speaks up, "Guys,let's give them space" she then pushes everyone out the living room. They left and I sat on the couch while Cesar stood up.

I start to cry.

"I don't know how to tell you this" I say to Cesar. "Are you cheating on me Y/n?" he asks I look up at him. "NO, How could you think of that?" I say to him standing up. "Well what is it you need to tell me" he asks "Umm, Cesar, I-i'm p-pregnant"I say. He looked at me with a shocked face. I then hear him whisper, oh my god.

"I need some air" I say before opening the front door and walking out, closing the door behind me. I walk back and forth in the front lawn. Tears rolling down my face. I was shaking. I heard the front door open. It was Cesar. He saw me crying and instantly ran up to me,hugging me.

I cry into his shoulder.

"Princess, it's okay, calm down" he says calmly. "But you probably hate me and I get it and I'm sorry" I say to him still crying. "I don't hate you, don't be sorry and Y/n, I love you and this baby so much, I'm never gonna leave you if that's what you think" he says smiling at me. "I did think that, but i see now that was stupid, let's go inside" I say before walking in with him, hand in hand.

When we got inside, the guys, Monse and Lavender (the little girl, i decided to name her) were all sat on the couch. "So we have something to tell you guys" Cesar says looking at them then looking at me. Monse smiles. "We're pregnant!" me and Cesar both shout.

Lavender then says,"But boys can't be pregnant-" her dad then whispers in her ear. "-Ohhhh" Everyone laughs and congratulates us.

"Let's order some food and have a movie night to celebrate Y/n being pregnant" Cesar says. "I'll just go change into my pajamas" I say. Everyone nods. I walk into me and Cesar's room and look in the closet and find this to put on:

 I walk into me and Cesar's room and look in the closet and find this to put on:

I put them on and put my hair up in a messy bun. I take off my makeup and head into the living room. I see everyone in their pj's ready to watch the movie, which was Coco (had to be age appropriate, Okay its because i love it but its my fan fic i can do what i want).

Monse and Lav were sat near Oscar. Me and Cesar were together, And Ruby,Jasmine and Jamal were sat together. Halfway though the movie my eyes were getting heavy  so i cuddled into Cesar. I felt my eyes close and I drifted to sleep.

Cesars Pov:

Y/n fell alseep on my shoulder halfway though the movie.

"Guys, I'm gonna take her to bed" I say to everyone. They all nod and I carry her into our bedroom. I put her in out bed and tuck her in to the blanket. I then get in and cuddle up to her. My two beautiful babies.

Authors Note: Okay guys if im being honest.. i legit swooned at the end because i can imagine him actually doing that. If you want this to turn into a mini series or a book then i will do it for you guys. Peace out my lovelies.

Make sure to vote and comment if you want more, Get this to 5 votes and ill update again.