Ruby X Reader

⚠️Smut⚠️
Lets get straight into the good stuff.😈

Your Pov:
"Do you want me to pin you up against this wall and fuck you till you're screaming my name?" Ruby whispered in my ear

"Oh god.. Yes." My core was dripping wet, there was a steady ache between my legs. I desperately tried to clamp them together.

I needed release tonight, and he hasn't been very fair, teasing me but not giving me what i wanted.

"What do I get in return? He murmured huskily in my ear. A choked moan exited my throat as his hand trailed further up my thigh, as his lips grazed my ear.

"A-anything.." I mumbled.

"Anything?" His lips grazed my ear, and his tongue flicked out to lick my soft flesh. I moaned in response, my hands reaching out to grasp him, to hold him.

"Yes-- yes anything." I was too hot and bothered to think about what I was saying.

"How about I take you out and fuck you in my truck(An:pretend he has a truck),and then you give me what I want? Does that sound good?" His voice was teasing, but I was too excited at his words of promised release.

"Yes." I breathed out.

----------

The leather was cold against my sweaty back;it was slightly uncomfortable as I kept shifting. I held my tits down as best I could, preventing them from bouncing too wildly. I didn't try to stifle the loud moans leaving my lips in a song of pleasure.

I had my legs wrapped around his waist, his hands propped on my hips, driving himself had and fast inside me. He was standing outside, pulling my buss off the front seat of his truck.

The cold air whooshed to meet my clammy skin. My hair was splayed out, tangled in a few places and curved beautifully in others, creating an aesthetically pleasant image.

He made no sound as he thrust into me; his gaze held no focus, no passion. I didn't think about it too hard as a new wave of intense pleasure rolled through me, I felt myself nearing release.

I moaned his name, begging for what he was already giving me I felt like a slut to be pushed down in his truck and fucked in the middle of an empty parking lot, but it felt too good to give up for the opinion of the public.

I focused on nothing but his rapid thrusts, sloppy and quick. I tasted blood a moment later and licked my lips, discovering a fresh cut from biting it too hard. I tried to meet his gaze, but he was focused in some other galaxy, entirely on autopilot. And his autopilot wasn't half bad.

He slipped out of me quickly when he felt my climax coming, causing me to cum card on his seats. He pulled his pants back up wordlessly, and I laid there thoughtfully.

The next second he was chucking a bundle of clothes at me along with a pair of boots. I sat up and stared at him, very confused.

"Put those on" He didn't look at me as he rustled with some stuff in the back seat, through the door he had opened while i finished.

"What?" I asked quietly, a little more confused.

He sighed and left his work for a moment to move back in front with me. He picked me off his seat and set me on the ground; he pushed the bundle of clothes in my hand closer to me.

"Dress. Now." His voice wasn't very stern, but there was urgency in it. I stood there silently before slowly slipping all of the clothes on.

At some point, he grabbed a towel and was wiping my cum off the leather seats. I stared sheepishly at it, embarrassed and guilty.