Monse Finnie X reader

Your pov:
My girlfriend is Monse we have been dating for 6 months now and all was great until today.. when I saw her kissing Cesar.

I was just going about my day you know getting dressed and putting on makeup to look cute for my girlfriend and when I neared her house I saw her talking to Cesar and thought nothing of it until I got closer and I saw her kiss him.. It broke my heart that my girlfriend cheated on me and with one of my best friends.
The outfit your wearing:

Makeup: (If you want to wear any)

I ran away but i very briefly heard Cesar tell her that he wasn't interested in her and he reminded her that she had a girlfriend

I ran all the way home and cried my makeup was a mess cause I didn't use waterproof mascara. I was home for a good half an hour, then I heard a knock on my door. It was Monse, my so called girlfriend, she looked full of regret. I decided to play dumb and see if she would tell me about what she did.

-One hour later-
She still hasn't said anything since she got got here. So I decided to speak first.. "what did you come here for monse" I ask a little annoyed She looked at me with her eyed full of regret and sadness and then she said"I-i did something t-that I fully regret" "What is it" I ask still playing dumb. She replied quickly "IkissedCesarbutireallyregretit" I looked at her genuinely confused and asked her to speak more clear."I kissed Cesar but I really regret it" she said more clear. I simply smile and say"I know I saw you do it" She looked at me and kept apologizing but all I said was,"I can't be with a cheater.. I'm sorry" and then walked over to the door and asked her to leave. She kept begging and pleading "P-please, don't do this..i love you.B-baby please don't leave me" I look down to see her on her knee's actually begging and pleading for me to not do this.. "I love you too but I just cant be with someone who wants to go around and kiss other people while in a relationship so goodbye Monse" I say with tears rolling down my face again. With that she gets up and grabs my face giving me one last kiss before walking out the door and once she does i fall to the floor and cry my eyes out for the rest of the day.

Author note: Sorry this one was short and wasn't a happy ending but🤷🏼‍♀️ if you want another with a happy ending let me know and I'll try my best to write it for you🙂😁.