Oscar X Reader

This is part 3 of the Latrelle story.
(This is 5 month's later than the Oscar one)
⚠️ There is smut later in the story ⚠️
Your POV:
It's been about 5 and a half months since I've been staying with Oscar and the Santos.. It's all been great I no longer flinch when a guy comes near me. I'm thinking about telling Oscar that I like him.. you know what I'm gonna do it I'm telling him tonight. I just have to wait for him to be home..

~6 and a half hours later~
Still your pov:
I was making dinner for everyone when I heard the door open and then slam shut. It startled me a bit but I just assumed it was nothing and continued making dinner. I bent down to put the chicken fajitas in the oven (I don't know if they go in the oven but.. pretend they do for the sake of the story) when I felt a slap on my ass. I gasped and then turn around to see Oscar standing there. "Oscar? What was that for?" I ask kind of shocked because he's never done this before. "Damn mami you look great today.." he said back as he wraps his arms around my waist. I'm still kind of surprised so decided to take this moment to express my feelings for him.

"Uhm.. O-Oscar I just want to tell you something and I hope you feel the same way.. I-I love you." I say He's silent for a bit.. he then wraps his arms tighter around me. " I love you too princesa." He said back.

I then lean in to kiss him and he picks me up and begins to carry me to his bedroom when I tell him to stop. I then jump down from his arms and run over to the oven and take the fajitas out of the oven and put it on the counter. I then run back to Oscar and jump into his arms once more. He carried me off to his bedroom and set me on the bed while he hovered over me. I push him back lightly and get up and get on my knees in front of him, i run my hands up and down his thighs, before starting to unbutton his jeans slowly to tease him.

Oscar bit his lip eagerly waiting for me to do something, "now,now princesa, no teasing, make me cum and Ill let you cum twice tonight." Oscar said grabbing some of my hair in his hands. That caused me to moan and pull his jeans down along with his boxers, making his huge erection spring free, I took a hold of him slowly licking from the base to the tip, i then take the end into my mouth slowly swirling my tongue around the tip, I then pushed him into my mouth and start bobbing my head up and down. He held his lip in between his teeth and started pushing my head down further so his tip was touching the back of my throat, his hips moved back and forth making his high reach him quicker.

I looked up into his eyes as i gave him head, i felt him twitch then release into my mouth, I swallowed everything he gave me. "Fuck Y/n, you have been so great for papi I think you deserve a reward" oscar moaned before composing himself and then smirking at me, He pulled my top off and then walked over to his closet where he got two ties and a pair of handcuffs,"Get on the bed for Papi, Baby girl" Oscar said watching me as i walked over to the bed. I slowly crawl onto the bed biting my lip, excited for what was to come.

"Lay down and hold your arms up" He said watching me. I rub my legs together already feeling a wetness between my legs as i held my arms up, Oscar leaned over me cuffing my hands to the headboard of the bed. "spread your legs princesa" He said holding my ankle he tied each foot to the bottom of the bed then stood back taking in the sight before him. "Papi please" I moaned as I bit my lip lifting my body up slightly. Oscar smirked then crawled up the end of the bed, he placed wet kisses up the inside of my thighs. I moaned unable to control the tension i felt between my legs.

He pulled my shorts and underwear down and kissed my clit before rubbing his tongue against it , as he pushed two fingers inside of me pumping them in and out, "Jesus baby girl your soaking wet" He mumbled sending vibrations through me. I moaned wanting more, he pumped his fingers faster hitting my sweet spot as i quickly came.

"Oh Daddy, Oh" I yelled moaning loudly. He pulled his fingers out holding them to my lips, i opened my mouth sucking his fingers lightly. He leaned back down licking up my cum making me wiggle slightly as i was still sensitive. "Oh gosh Oscar" I moan He smirked pulling back when he was finished, "I love you" He said quietly. "I love you too" I replied smiling. "I want to fuck your brains out while i watch you wriggle beneath me, i want to hear you scream my name." He said smirking, he leaned down biting my neck as he lined himself up at my entrance, he pushed inside without warning making me take i a sharp breath,Oscar thrusted hardy in and out biting his his lip as he came.

I took deep breaths while waiting for Oscar to start moving again, he started thrusting again, and rubbed my clit with his thumb, soon enough I came moaning loudly. He got up untying my legs, then leaned up kissing me as he uncuffed me. "I love you baby girl and don't ever forget that." " I love you too daddy" I said laying my head on his chest, our legs entwining both of us falling asleep shortly after.

-2 months later-

Its been two months since Oscar and i first started having sex with each other and recently every morning i woke up rushing to the bathroom to puke. So i'm currently walking to the store to buy a pregnancy test. I walk into the store and immediately walk to the pregnancy tests and pick up a few and pay for them at the counter.

Timeskip to when you get home

I walk into the bathroom and lock the door. I take the first 2 and wait to see what they say. One says Negative and the other says Positive. So i then take the last one and it says Positive..... I'm currently still siting in the bathroom still staring at the pregnancy tests.. in about 7 months ill be giving birth to this baby... Oh no! What will Oscar say?!

Authors Note: This started off not good but got better i think

Authors Note: This started off not good but got better i think.. Hope you enjoyed. I'll post another one where you tell Oscar and you can see his reaction once this reaches 5 votes.