Latrelle X Reader

⚠️Smut⚠️
Your pov:
I've been restlessly looking at porn all night, searching for the right one.. No luck. I lay back on my bed and sigh in frustration. I wanted release, but nothing was making me wet enough.

I pull my pants down and bring my fingers to my lonely lips and begin to move in circular motions. I feel a familiar knot start to form in my stomach so I move faster. Then all of a sudden I hear BANG.

I quickly remove my hands from my pussy and pull my pants up. Walking down the stairs I see Latrelle,my best friend/roommate, walking in soaking wet after being caught up in the rain. He curses at the door when his foot gets in between. His eyes meet mine and he says hello before he walks to his room.

I sigh in sexual frustration and go back up the stairs rather loudly. Deciding to let myself relax a little, I go into the bathroom and set up a lavender bubble bath. I then free myself from my clothes and sink into the bath and shut my eyes, before I knew it I fell into a deep sleep.

~Some time later~

I feel the water shift and someone else's body come into contact with mine. I open my eyes and am met with darkness. I realise I'm still inside the bathtub and the hot water is now lukewarm. Cold fingers come into contact with my legs and slowly lift them. I open my mouth to ask who's there, but I'm met with harsh lips against my own instead. I quickly kiss back half asleep but also horny as fuck still. I open my mouth to let whoevers there to explore every inch of my mouth and nibble on my lips.

The person sucks on my ear and lowers themselves to my neck. I feel hot and bothered as they suck on my neck. I quickly change my position and straddle the other person sitting right on their leg next to an erection. I open my eyes to see the mystery person and see its Latrelle. He stares back at my swollen lips quickly attacking them. I don't have time to be shocked as he kisses and sucks my sweet spot over and over.

By now I was moaning and panting so hard and loud the could be heard all around the bathroom. Without any warning he lets out an impatient growling sound, and I'm quickly lifted and slammed down onto his penis without a warning. I let out a loud scream but they soon turned to loud moans as he lifts me up and down, bouncing all around on his big member. I clench his dick as hard as I can and he somehow goes deeper into me. I feel as if I'm about to explode around his thick member and he gropes my ass hard and spanks it.

"You are so fucking tight," he growls into my ear and stops moving before slamming hard into my pussy again. I feel tears running down my face from all the pleasure, and his penis grows even more hard inside me. "You feel that hmm baby girl?" He screams grabbing my hair in his fists. "I'm about to cum in your tight pussy!" "DEEPER PAPI DEEPER" I scream and he obeys. He grips my hips to stop me from bouncing on his cock (I hate that word so much🤢), and instead he slams into me repeatedly.

"You like that don't you, you little slut?" He whispers in my ear holding my head back so I'm forced to look at the ceiling. "You like papi tearing into your sweet little pussy huh? ANSWER ME!" I cry freely and respond. "Yes papi, I love you tearing into my sweet little pussy!" He groans and thats all it takes for him to shoot all his cum inside me. I feel it coat my walls, and I immediately quirt all over his cock (🤢still hate it) tightening and milking him.

"Fuck" he groans as he's still cumming inside me. "Your a squirter you little minx," he chuckles as he releases his death grip on my ass. "Who knew you had all that inside you," he teases whispering in my ear, and nibbling on the lobe. I move to get off of him and he holds me there and pushes my back onto his penis, which was somehow still erect. "I'm not done with you yet," he says , and turns his attention to my breasts and sucks on them, swirling his tounge and playing with my clit.

"We are far from over," he says and licks my tits while looking straight into my lust filled eyes. "Why don't we continue this in the bedroom, my little squirting slut."

Author note: hope you enjoyed reading this sorry if its not good. I wrote this while half asleep and late as hell😅 Want a part 2??