Bloodied and Bruised

I just had to.^^^

"Bobby, how did you-?"

"Considering the ijdiot is always with you, Dean and then he randomly comes here alone, something had to be wrong. Not to mention the demon sucks at playing Sam." Bobby informs us, then greeting me with a simple, hi.

"Hey Bobby. So, now we just exorcism it out?" I question, looking at Meg.

"Pretty much-"

"Nice to see you again Maverick, You are more entertaining then these three dogs."

"Is that a compliment? Dean is pretty entertaining, get him whip cream and some pie- I bet he can do some marvelous things..." I trail off as they all give me a look, but I'm too busy looking forward to when I can test that theory.

"Maverick! Pay attention!"

"Huh, Wha..?" I look back at a scowling Dean, An eye rolling Bobby and A smiling Sam...Meg...Thing. "It's not my fault! I had whip cream the other day and it was super good so naturally-"

"Shut up, please Mave? Let's just get this over with, I would like Sam back."

"As do I, give me the book." I put my hand in front of me, gesturing for Dean to give the Latin filled textbook to moi.

It's already to the page I need it to be, so I start reading.

"I ad hauriendum daemonium arceamus inferni, quia non revertetur ultra, donec ad gehennam constringitur." Sam starts flinch and wince while Bobby is looking at me like I've sprouted wings and a tail. Bobby looks to Dean for an answer.

"She can suddenly read Latin fluently..." Bobby just scrunches up his eyebrows and goes on his merry way of staring at me.

"Daemonium habens dissolvi, et vas hominis usque ad nos." The chair Sam is in flies across the devil trap he's stuck in.

"Maverick! Hurry up!" Dean yells, and I finish it off.

"Infernum est domum tuam , ne terra! Nunc igitur vade in domum tuam!" Everything stills. Dean and Bobby have stopped throwing holy water on him, and Sam's head hangs low.

"Sammy?" I ask quietly, bending down to see if his eyes are open. I tumble down on my ass. Sam is upright, eyes still black and ripping the chains off.

"You think you could stop me that easily!" It demands. "Ha! That's honestly so funny that you thought that. You see, the last time you sent me to hell...I learned a few, new tricks." Sam rises from the chair, knocking it over in the process. He starts chanting his own spell.

"Ad hauriendum daemonium arceamus inferni, quia non revertetur ultra, donec ad gehennam." The lights flicker and the house starts to shake, pieces of the ceiling falling down, including a chunk that completed the devils trap. Sam is out before we can react. Bobby is flown across the room, slamming into a book case.

Dean Isn't so lucky, Sam jumps on him with an anger I've never seen real Sam hold in his eyes before. Sam raises his fist and connects it with Deans temple, no doubt causing Dean to become unconscience I lunge toward Sam with a war cry.

Not the smartest thing to do.

He grabs me by the shoulders and slams me down, then digs his nails into my skin, not stopping even when he penetrates skin.

"Son of a bitch!" I scream as he yanks his nails downwards, tearing the rest I my skin in the process. I tuck my knees in and launch him off of me, avoiding the blood dripping down my shoulders.

"Oh Maverick, your only good for one thing. And it doesn't included fighting." Sam smirks as we have a stand off with one another. I make the first move, swinging my hand across his face. He winces but other then that, not much damage had been done. He grabs me and throws me down, my shirt ripping in the process.

"Maybe I'm wrong, maybe you are a fighter. But I'll just have to test that myself." He walks over to my cringing form on the floor and picks me up. I expect a slap, or perhaps a kick, but no. He kisses me.

He fricken kisses me!

Wtf? I push him off, or I at least try to. I push his lips away from my mouth not to have him leech back on. He bites my bottom lip.

"Ow!" I try to yell at him but it's to mumbled to tell what I said. He pulls away and looks at me with a smirk.

"See? I know I could make you groan for me." I give him a growl before slapping his cheek and grabbing whatever was close enough to me, to slam down on his head. Which happened to be a book about the size of my arm. He goes down with a humph.

"Was that good enough for you?" I spat, getting up from the ground. He grunts and goes for me again. He grabs my neck and slams me down on the floor, bashing my head onto Bobby's wooden floor 4 times before I start seeing black dots in my vision. He lifts my head up a little higher before connecting my head with ground one last time.

I don't understand how I'm still conscious, but not nearly enough to be any sort of threat. Sam gets up and moves to an awaking Dean. I hear flesh against flesh and I can only hope Dean is kicking his ass. Although my wish is not granted as I look over and see a blurry vision of Sam on top of Dean.

I hear someone yell and I try to stumble over toward Dean, its more of a crawl. Sam comes into sight as he falls down, all the black smoke escaping from his mouth. Bobby stands over of him with an iron rod in hand. Sam rises, confusion evident on his face.

"Did I miss something?" He asks, Dean walks over and slugs him in the face. Dean! I hear another yell that could have only come from Sam. Footsteps advance towards me.

"Maverick? Come on get up, Sam is fine." I mumble something incoherent and try to get up. I manage to stand for about a total of 5 seconds before swaying toward the ground. I don't prepare myself for the fall, I just let it happen. Luckily something catches me.

"Maverick? Son of a bitch! What happened?" Dean, my holder, asks.

"While you were being a pansy and passed out. I was fighting Meg." I smirk at him and he rolls his eyes.

"Well the sarcasm is a good sign of your health." He comments and drags me toward a table.

He sets me on the table and grabs something next to me. The next thing I hear is snipping.

"Are you cutting my shirt?! This is my favorite shirt!" I try to swat my hand at him but it only gets as high as an inch before falling back down.

"Wait, its my head not my stomach." I tell him.

"Well there's blood all over your shirt." He argues.

"Not mine dip." He rolls his eyes but moves towards my head. Thank God.

"Doesn't look too bad, nothing some bed and brandy wont fix." Dean tells me, cleaning up some of the blood with a towel.

"Last time I checked, those aren't doctors orders Dean." I tell him, laughing a little.

"Your right, they're better." I smile at him and look over to Sam who looks like a bomb about to blow.

"You OK Sammy?"

"I could've killed you."

"Its gonna take a lot more then some demon to kill me."

"You don't know that!" Sam yells, I snort at him.

"C'Mon Sam, Lucifer is trying to kill me and Angels! I think I can handle some demon." My voice raises a bit and I notice that Dean has stopped rubbing the blood off. Sam mumbles something along the lines of, 'It's my fault.' I sit up and look Sam dead in the eyes.

"Now you listen here Winchester, The only reason why I am all bloodied and bruised is because of Meg, and if you start thinking any different, so help me God! You wont know what hit ya! Kapish?" Everything goes silent and Sam nods his head.

"Good, now lets go get us some beers and a nice, comfy, run-down hotel bed."

-//-