I can talk the talk

Darkness swarms over me, polluting the very air I breath.

"Maverick... MAVERICK! Wake up!" I know someone is calling my name, but who gives them the right to invade my sleep? I already have one guy tormenting me when I close my eyes and I don't need another. Thankfully Lucifer hasn't bombarded me with his presence in a while.

"For the love of Go-" I groan at the voice, and swat my hand in a general direction.

"Not the face!" They cry out, Dean, definitely Dean.

"Maverick, I swear to all of my porn, if you don't get up on the count of three, I'll wring your little neck!" I just moan in response.

"1....2....-" I crack an eye open.

"I'm awake, now go away, I'm tired." I whine.

"You need to get up, Sam's gone." My ears perk at this, why would he leave? Out of pure curiosity, not to obey Dean's order, I get up and I'm immediately left with pain.

"Ow! What the hell?" I hold my head in my hands and stagger a bit before Dean grabs my shoulders to steady me.

"What happened?" I ask, looking at Dean then at the floor, wait, why was I not on a bed?

"Come here, you gotta see this." His gruff voice snaps me out of my daydream as to why I was sleeping on the carpet, maybe we got drunk last night and that's why I cant remember? Sadly, I doubt that's the case.

I follow dean back into the computer room, where the surveillance told us that Sam was possessed when he killed the man- Who was a happened to be hunter- by the way. Dean sits down and clicks a few things before Sam pops back on the screen. He has a gun drawn. I don't remember this.

"What is he doing?"

"Just watch." He snaps back, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed!

"How long have you been up anyways?" I ignore his want of silence, all Sam is doing is walking slowly through rooms, clearing them out like you would if your occupation was a cop.

"Few minutes." So that explains the messy hair. I direct my attention back to Sam, who is directly behind...me? In an instant he swings the gun down straight onto my head, sending me down like a pack of rocks. My hand subconsciously flies to the back of my head. When did this happen? How long have I been out? My attention goes back to the screen as he is now behind Dean, mimicking what he just had done to me. Sam turns around and looks directly at the camera, smiles and waves before walking out. But I didn't miss his eyes flashing pitch black.

He's been possessed this whole time. 

We got played.

-//-

Dean and I are already on the road, he says we're going to some bar?

"Sam is missing and you decide that this is the time to go hook up with some boob job?" I ask, in disbelief. No matter how much Dean loves girl and beer, especially when mixed together, I don't think he would put Sam off for that.

"No." He snaps, looking at me with a bit of hurt etched into his eyes. "Family owns the bar, kind of hunters, but I thought either Sam could be there, or they could help." I look down slightly embarrassed that I suggested he would do such a thing. My cheeks go through fifty shades of red before they rid themselves of the deep scarlet color.

"Oh." I mumble, flipping the buttons on the radio on, trying to banish the awkward silence in the car. Of course AC/DC plays through the speakers.

"How long till we're there?"