Sun Kissed Skin

We flash the guards our ID's and they thankfully don't do any sort of double take, they just open up the door for us to do our 'official' business. Once we get past their listening ears I squeal in delight,

"That was so cool! They didn't even question! Is that what its like every time?" I ramble on.

"Unless we get caught-"

"Then what?"

"We run." I nod my head, I wonder how long they've ever been in jail for... we walk all the way to the plane wreckage and we got what we needed almost immediately.

"Sulfur." Dean mutters

"So?" I ask, coming up behind him, "What does sulfur have to do with monsters?"

"Not monsters, demons, it's just something they leave behind, like..... When a fat kid leaves crumbs behind him, just happens." Dean smiles at me while I slap him on the back of the head,

"Rude!" He only rubs his head,

"By the end of this, I'm gonna have whip lash." Just then I hear quickly approaching footsteps... like a group of people running.

"We gotta go, their coming!" We rush out the door, coming to a gate. Sam easily jumps over, and continues to run to the impala, not noticing a slight dilemma.

"Jump!" Dean yells at.

"Close your eyes!" I yell back

"What are you talking about?!"

"I'm wearing a mini skirt Dean with only underwear! So close your eyes!"

"Screw it, I'll go first!" He shouts back, throwing his jacket over first and leaping over. Jerk

I leap up, almost missing a place to grasp my hands onto, I swing myself over and I land on my feet. Thank God for converse and not heels.

-//-

"What a rush! I can totally see why you guys like this so much!" I comment, throwing my shoes off in the hotel room.

"Correction- we don't like this. And I'm getting food, cheeseburgers?" Sam says, scoffing at what I said. But we all nod in response to the food part, I'm starved!

"Ya Ya Whatever, I'm Taking a shower." I walk into the bathroom, and turn on the shower. The water cascades down my back, and I start to sing,

"RISING UP, BACK ON THE STREETS, TOOK MY TIME, TOOK MY CHANCES. WENT THE DISTANCE NOW I'M BACK ON MY FEET, JUST A MAN AND HIS WILL TO SURVIVE-"

"HEY!" The door of the bathroom opens and Deans voice floods through,

"Shut up! Your ruining a perfectly good song!"

"I'm singing!" I argue

"More like screeching." He retaliates, shutting the door behind him. Jerk

-\\-

I shut off the water and step out, drying myself off and putting on a sports bra and booty shorts before walking out.

I wring my hair out and turn my backs to the oldest brother who hasn't noticed I'm back in the room yet. I sort through my stuff in my bag, grabbing a brush when Dean sounds like he's choking on something.

DEAN POV:

I take a sip of my coffee and turn around, but just as soon as it went in, it comes pouring out of my mouth. Maverick stands there, her whole back showing, almost as many scars as Sam and I, including some burn marks that looks as if the the sun itself took her in its grasp.

"What the hell?..." I question, wiping my mouth off and walking over to her. The first time I saw her with her shirt off it was too hard to see anything underneath all the blood.

"What?" She asks, looking around herself. I just point to her body, her legs and stomach are just as ript up as the rest. She looks down and just sighs,

"Sorry, its just my step dad..." She goes to grab a shirt but I grab her wrist before she can lift it up, she just stares at me while I raise my hand up to touch on of the burns, my hand barely runs over it before the door opens, and we jump apart like to highschoolers getting caught kissing.

Sam tosses me a burger, same with Maverick,

"Oh hey, we should probably take those stitches out... He looks over her body with pained filled eyes, realizing what real damage her step father did. She looks down at her feet,

"Uh, ya... Pass me the liquor." She points to the brown paper bag Sam has in his hands, he only chuckles and passes a new bottle of whiskey over to her, She is one tough girl.

She takes a swing before Sam starts his work of unlacing all the thread that we had to sew in so violently in the first place. Soon enough, after a few cuss words and the end of a whiskey bottle, all the stitches are out, and we can finally talk business.

"So what? A demon possessing passengers?" I look over at the two people I feel most responsible for, they both nod.

"Sounds easy enough, but we can make sure and ask the survivors." Sam offers

"Where do we start?"

"The one in the psych ward." Maverick says, catching both me and Sam by surprise.

"What? When you two were looking around the plane parts, I called one of the survivors house. I got his mom saying that he checked himself into a ward, probably means he saw something, right?" She looks at both of us, hoping she did something right. I just smile,

"Your a natural sweetheart. After this case, we'll teach all the knowledge you need to know to fight supernatural stuff, but for now lets hit the rack." Maverick obeys a little too much, her eyes roll into the back of her head and she drops to the floor.

-//-

COMMENT
VOTE
IDEAS