Lets Finish This

MAVERICK POV:

It feels like my brain is about to explode. Fun right? It's like someone really doesn't like me.... maybe its The Devil, ya, sounds about right.

My eyes flutter open, but I groan in protest, the noise is too loud, the sun is too bright, and the men are too hot. Dean is on his knees right next to me,

"Maverick! Come on get up, what just happened?!" He demands an answer while helping me onto one of the beds.

"I don't know! I was out cold, why would I know what happened Dumbas-?" He gives me a glare, he doesn't appreciate my sarcasm as much as I do.

"Seriously though, I don't know, I was talking to you guys and then BAM! On the floor!"

"Was it painful?" Sam asks, giving me a bottle of alcohol and some Advil to take. Which is a great combo by the way.

"Extremely," I look down at the bottle,

"You know I'm not even old enough to drink..." I look back at two surprised faces,

"Wait, how old are you?"

"Almost 20." They both let out a sigh of relief,

"I thought you were gonna say 17 or something and then this could be considered kidnapping." I throw a pillow at Sam,

"I don't look 17!....Do I?" Sam shrugs but then Dean cuts in,

"No you're boobs are too big for 17." I give him a look and hit him on the arm,

"Shut up, but thank you." I give him a smile, and take a swing of the vodka anyways.

"You're face paled so much, I swear it almost looked like you got drained from a vamp or something." Dean says, right as he says the word 'Vamp' I start to choke on the drink, so many things rush into my mind, Cant kill with wooden stake, cut its head off, salt and burn it to make sure, dead mans blood weakens them. Not two fangs, a whole row of them, sunlight pains them.

I grab my head in pain and give a small screech, I can tell someone is calling my name but all the information is rushing into my head, it's to much to handle. But as the last piece of information ends, so does the pain.

"Bitch-" I mumble, closing my eyes for a second before look at the boys.

"What just-"

"Hold up -I think, just... ask me something about vampires?"

"Uh, ok... What weakens one?"

"....Dead man's blood." I look at Dean to see if I was right, he just gives me a strange look before I continue,

"And sunlight irritates them, they have a whole row of fangs, and chop off their head, salt and burn it just to make sure it stays dead."

"How did you know that?" Sam asks, kneeling along side Dean in front of me.

"I think that's what just happened, ask me about any creature, ever." I tell them,

"Ghosts."

"Iron weakens them, they cant cross any salt border. Shoot them with salt and they'll disappear for a little. Salt and Burn their bones, or any belonging they could haunt with, and then their gone." I rush out, they nod their heads, that was all correct? They test me on a few other monsters including shape shifters who have to shed their skin to turn, and ghouls who shift to the last person they ate.

"So you just learned everything there is to know about monsters?" Dean questions, uncertain if he actually believes.

"I mean... I guess, that explains why it was so damn painful, so much information coming in all at once. I'm surprised I'm not splattered across the walls."