Not Just A Few Details

I slip back on my REBEL shirt and shorts, even though they are covered in old and new blood. Sadly on my run from the Demons I didn't grab any extra clothes. I walk back to what I think is considered their living room,

"Hey, is there some sort of store or good will we can go? I didn't stop by my house after it burned to get my paintes." I give them a smirk, earning one back from Dean.

"Ya kid, there's one in town, about 20 minutes away."

I nod my head,

"I just have a bit of a problem."

"Which is?"

I reach into my pocket and pull out 2 crumbled up one dollar bills and a few pennies.

"I got jack squat."

They laugh at my lack of wealth, jerks.

"Its fine, we got it covered, But first, we get to ask questions." My eyes scrunch up in disapproval,

"No fair! My clothes are still soaked, I'll get sick and then you'll have to deal with me bitchen." I try to make them see my reasoning.

"You don't look like your sick." Dean retaliates, I
take a moment to think of a response but nothing comes to mind,

"Shut up Winchester. I just want to feel cleannnn." I complain, looking at him puppy eyes.

"What? Do you usually feel dirty?" He asks with a stupid grin on his face.

"Oh come on you two ijdots! Let's go get the girl some clothes." Bobby shouts, interrupting Deans flittering. I bump his shoulder as we walk out, earning a stick out of his tongue.

-//-

I walk through the store grabbing a couple outfits and a few bras and underwear. Dean walks around with me... looking at the bras...

In just a few minutes I'm done and ready to leave.

-//-

"Finally! I'm not wearing my own blood!" I yell out in happiness, in one of my new outfits, shorts and a tank top with ШiLD THΔΠG text printed on it and an eagle in the background.

I take a seat across from the boys, ready to be interrogated. Bobby doesn't seem to care all that much, he's leaned back drinking a cold one.

"So your name is Maverick....?" Sam asks, wanting my last name.

"Stelling." Scratch what I said before, Bobby isn't drinking that beer anymore, he's coughing it up with wide eyes and Dean looks at him like he's sprouted wings and a tail.

"Did you say Stelling?!" He asks as soon as he recovers.

"Ya? S-T-E-L-L-I-N-G. Why?"

"Your dad..." He starts to question.

"Is dead. Has been for a couple years now"

"But I thought Dean and Sam said your Dad was in the fire."

"Stepdad. And if it makes you feel better, he was an ass."

"Did you ever really know your dad?" He looks at me skeptically.

"Not really, I knew he was in the marines and died on tour." I grimance at the knowledge I have, my life would be so different if he was alive, not so many scars.

"You sure?" He questions with his eyebrows raised,

"That's what the two marines at my door told me." He pauses, looking at the two hunters before he speaks again,

"Would you like to know the truth?" I consider my options, say no, forever regret it, say yes, then I'll still probably regret it.

"Got nothing to lose, so... sure."

"Positive?" He asks, trying to get me to back down. At least that's what I'm guessing

"Nope."

"Okay then, your dad was killed."

"Ya, already knew that Bobby."

"By a Demon."

"Didn't know that.."

"And the demon was your mother."

"That explains a lot..." No wonder she never cared when Eric hit me.

"What? Did she hurt you?" Dean immediately asks, leaning forward, staring intently into my green eyes.

"Not directly..." My fading Irish accent shines through, first time since I'v been with them, but they all definitely take notice.

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"So my mom killed my dad... huh, who woulda thought." I think to myself, obviously avoiding Dean's question.

"Ya, cold blood too, I hear they were having se-"

"OH-My God Bobby, just cause my moms a demon and my dad is dead, does not mean I want to hear about them.... ew just gross!" I look at him with disgust when another thing pops into my head,

"Wait, if my mom was a demon... does that mean my dad was a hunter?" My eyes widen at the possibility

"A pretty damn good one." I stare at him in shock, my dad... a hunter?

"That's so Freaking Cool!" I screech, my face lighting up.

Dean finally breaks,

"Okay, what the hell is wrong with you?!-"

"Dean!-" Sam interrupts him for being rude.

"No, just no Sammy. Your dad is dead. He was a hunter. Eventually Killed by your mom. Who is a demon. Then your step dad is murdered, and now demons are searching high and low for you, and you think its "So freaking cool? Please help me understand the logic behind that."

"I mean.... the whole situation is pretty cool..."

"Every family member you have is dead!"

"Who cares? Never really knew my dad, and I couldn't give a rats ass about my mom or step dad. So the way I see it, nothings really changed, just a few details."

"A few details?!" He yells

"Ya I mean.... demons.... that's like the only thing right?" I ask, now a little skeptical.

"Oh no, Thousands upon thousands of monsters, ranging from vampires to Gods."

Gods? That's more then a few details.

"Wait, what's so bad about Gods?"

"How bout human sacrifices."

"That could be considered bad...." I state, thinking of the possibilities.

"And seriously stop avoiding the question, obviously your mom did stuff to you, so what was so bad that you hate her?"

"I assume you guys have fake badges to get you in to restricted places?" I ask, making Sam confused and Dean just gets more infatuated.

"Just answer the question Dean." I interrupt before he can get mad.

"Fine, yes. Why?"

"Your gonna need it." I tell them, getting up and grabbing a blanket off of the coach and laying down on it closing my eyes, time for my definition of sleep.

"Why?!" He demands

"You'll find out soon enough." and I fade out, although, it wont be for very long.