Small Drama

"YO! I know you got this weird thing with Dean, but stalking? It doesn't suit you." Teri snarls at Maverick, literally snarls. Maverick takes a step back once the tennis players eyes go black.

"Woah, girl, you got something in your eye! You should probably see a doctor." Teri leaps at Maverick, the demon not standing for her comments. Maverick just side steps, and the demon goes crashing into the ground.

"Ya know, the last demon I was with, was a few notches smarter than you. Don't get me wrong, she still held the intelligence of a brick, but I guess Lucy cant really pick and choose with you creatures." Maverick laughs and snatches up a normal, non demon knife.

"Maverick, maybe you should stop pissing the bitch off?" Dean questions as Teri gets up and dives fore Maverick again.

"What? You don't want to jump her pants anymore?" Dean rolls his eyes before grabbing his own weapon. Maverick walks towards the devil trap painted on the ceiling.

"Hey," Maverick starts to whistle, "come here girlllll, come on, come to mama." The clapping sends the demon over the edge, and no surprise, she jumps at Maverick, and crashes right into the trap.

The boys are still in the same position she left them in, before the demon came barging in. Maverick swipes her hands against each other and looks back at them, ignoring the screaming girl.

"Now, can one of you be kind enough to read the girl her rights? I'm not really feeling up to it." Sam grabs the book and starts ranting off in Latin, black smoke circles at the ceiling before whisking its way out the window.

"Boys, grab your gear. Cas said I just beckoned a round of Demons to us... he wasn't wrong." Maverick lifts up one of the curtains, and sure enough, a line of possessed people are walking straight to the house.