The Cat Is Out Of The Bag

"Are we there yet?"

"If you ask that one more time I will kill you, painfully." Dean informs me after I ask the same question for about the 8th time on this non ending car ride.

"Harsh" I reply, getting to see a little smirk appear on his stubble cheeks out of the rear view mirror.

"Fine, different question, where are we?" I smile at both of the brothers.

"Still in Tennessee." Sam says, with a tone of amusement.

"What?! But we've already been on the road for like 5 hours!" I complain

"Only 5 hours, it's gonna take us about 4 days to get to South Dakota princess." Dean informs me, completely bursting the small amount Of hope I had about being there soon.

"Your joking!" I yell In disbelief

"Sorry sweetheart"

"Dude! Stop with the nicknames!"

"I would but we don't even know your name babe." Dean gives me a toothy grin through the mirror.

"How bout a bargain? I'll tell you....anything about myself if you get us to South Dakota in roughly 24 hours."

"Deal" and he steps on the gas pedal, now flying down the highway at, at least 130mph.

"Princess, close your eyes, we'll be there when you wake up." that's the last thing I hear as I comply and shut my eyes.

-//-

"Darlin!" A male voice bounces around in my head.

"Mhmmm" I respond

"We're here" He responds, and I feel myself sliding off the back seat of the impala, I brace myself for the impact of the ground but I realize that the person picked me up in his arms and is moving towards something.

I peak one eye open to meet a beautiful face, Dean. I don't make any movements to get down, why would I? I'm in the arms of a guy who could be any type of model if he chose to.

I hear a door open and close and the next thing I know is I'm getting thrown roughly on to the coach.

"You so ruined the moment." I muttered, getting into an upright position.

I take a look around, noting where all the windows and doors are, and the kitchen where the knives would be located. I don't even realize that I'm processing this information before its already happened, leaving me pretty damn confused. I look towards my left and note that there's a shotgun leaning against a desk, next to an older looking man with a plaid shirt on and a baseball hat.

"You a hunter?" he speaks up, looking suspicious.

"Uh-" I begin but Dean speaks up

"No, she has no idea what that is."

"Ya seem like one" He informs me.

"Great?" I let my sarcastic side show as they're all starting to get on my nerves.

"So I guess we should explain-" Sam begins to tell me but for the millonth time in last 48 hours, we were interrupted by glass shattering. And a person jumping through the window.

I know this is gonna sound crazy, but it was the same woman I killed in the diner, with the same black coal eyes, and everything

Just my luck

I stared into her eyes, and then it's just like a wire snapped in my brain, I grab the shotgun exactly 2.7 feet to my left and shoot her between the eyes. But some how I knew that wouldn't kill her so I snatch up a large piece of glass, tackle the bitch and then BAM! Her head is on the floor, no longer attached to her neck.