Short Dresses and Middle Names

Maverick POV:

I'm just chillin in the back of Deans impala. It's uncomfortable and cramped but, hey, I needed to go with them some how and this was the best option. Its been a boring ride for the most part, I can tell their yelling at each other but I cant hear them well enough to understand since Dean is blasting metallic. Then all of a sudden my body raises, hitting the top of the roof, then lands on something sharp,

"OW, FUCK!" I yell... and definitely said that too loud, the car screeches to a stop and two doors slam. Just my luck.

The hood flies open, I throw my hand up to shield my eyes away from the lowering sun that nearly blinds me. But as consequence of that, this gives Dean a chance to grab my wrist and yank me out.

"What in hell are you doing here?!" He shouts at me with a crazed look in his eyes.

"Well, I needed the nearest hitch to this demon thingy, so-"

"This is serious! You could be killed!" Dean shouts back at me.

"We've already been over this,'Its dangerous, blah blah, you could be killed lalalala,' I get it, you care to much about me." I give him a wink, getting a glare in return. Dean was getting red in the face, overcome with anger, but not having a good enough come back to let it out.

Sam takes a look at the both of us and accesses the situation and how mad his brother is along with how my sarcasm levels are escalating.

"How bout we start driving again, no point in yelling at each other in the cold. Mave," he glances at me, "Take the back."

"I can always go back in the trunk..." I glance back at my earlier sitting arrangement, now that I think of it, its a hell of alot better then sitting with Deans yelling.

Both of the Winchesters give me a hard glare before I slump behind Sam's chair in the car. By the time I'm comfortable Deans already going 90mph down the back roads to Pennsylvania.

I lay my body across the seats of the impala telling the boys,"Wake me up when we get there."

"No, We're going to talk about how you are not working the case." Dean tells me.

"No, You two are going to bicker at each other about if I will help, and lets face it, Sam will win with his puppy eyes and I will help. So, goodnight." Sam offers a shrug to Dean before I fade off into a sleep filled with nightmares.

-//-

Dean POV:

"She's right ya know." My brother says, breaking the silence for the first time since Maverick fell asleep... more like whimpers and light screams...

"About?"

"That she's going to end up hunting with us no matter what, if we even think about saying no, she's just going to go behind our backs and do it anyways." One part of my brain knows that he's right, that we should just train her well so she wont get killed. But the contradicting side wants nothing more then to throw a pair of cuffs on her and lock her in some hotel room. I'm liking the latter, but I suppose to some it doesn't seem very rational.

I open my mouth to argue but my stubborn, pain in the ass little brother wont have it,

"Don't even try Dean, Wake her up, we need to go talk to Jarey."

"Bitch" I mutter, shaking Maverick awake

"Jerk"

-//-

Maverick POV:

"So whats the deal?" I ask for ether of them to answer.

"Flight 2485 crashed, that's about as much as we know, we need to go talk to on old buddy me and dad worked on a few years back. He has something he needs to show us." Dean replies, speeding down the highway at his normal pace, so about 500000mph.