Heavenly Hurt

MAVERICK POV:

The windows explode, sending glass across the room. Only a few seconds later does 4 people walk in. A bald headed overweight white man, followed by 1 more middle aged male and 2 women. They all carry long sliver blades.

"Stop talking in my head!" I scream, grabbing the knife I used to stab Castiel, not my finest moment by the way.

"We just needed to confirm something, and you passed. So now, you die." What is up with all these monotoned people, first Castiel now these guys. Yoah Yoah, hold up, did he just say die. As in no longer living?

"Come on, you're angels, you are so not supposed to be killing me, I haven't done anything wrong!" I try to delay them from attacking, maybe if I can wait long enough Dean or Sam would wake up. They all just stare at me like I'm some 2 year old kid getting lectured on right and wrong.

"On the contrary, you broke the laws of God the moment you were born." The same bald headed man, or I suppose "Angel" is the correct terminology.

"That's not my fault! Kill my parents! Their the ones who screwed!" They are pissing me off! So what if I'm half demon, I don't even know what that means! I have never spilled innocent blood so why should they care?

"Because, if we have predicted correctly, you will spill innocent blood, a lot of it." Did I say all of that out loud? No, I'm sure I didn't....

"Reading minds is a trait that angels posses." The bald man responds- obviously the leader- he answers my own question, so then they would know what I'm about to do, before I even do it? How do you win fights against them?

"How do you think we've been in power for so long? But enough chit-chat, your time has come Maverick Stelling." He advances towards me at a sickening pace. Why can't he just run at me? I wonder where Castiel is... I feel like he could definitely help me in this situation...

"This is interesting..." One of the follower Angels mumbles, making the bald head man stop, I really need to learn his name...Well I guess it doesn't matter since I'm about to die... Maverick! Pay attention!

"I'm not aware how but... She seems to be blocking our mind reading..." The bald man's eyes furrow at me.

"How are you performing this?" He looks like a Ralph? Or maybe a George? Maybe a Zach

"Your the Angel Luke! Aren't you all knowing?" Nope, definitely not a Luke, that did not sound right. I suppose the bald man's followers didn't like me very much.

"Stop this!" He screams at me, fire burning in his eyes, like actually, there were flames flicking in his eyes. Who knew angels had tempers?

"Make me!" Oh Maverick, why do you always have to be a smart ass? He charges at me, first mistake? Underestimating me. Second mistake? Holding his blade like a spear, out in the open for grabs. I grab his hand, twisting it in an unholy position, snatching the blade from him.

Strike one.

I slice him once on the arm, making this blue flash appear.

Strike two.

Then I dig the silver blade straight where his vessels heart would be.

Strike three.

I look around, my eyes land on a women, anger radiating off of her like second nature. It's probably cause I just killed her friend.. Ya sounds about right. She comes as me but despite her aggressive outlook, I kill her right off the bat. Stabbing her in the eye and another blue flash.

I look around the room, the last Angel is gone, and the bald headed one. I twist around once again, both of the boys are still on the floor in do da land. I cock my head to one side, a strange sound echoes through the room... Like fluttering wings? I twirl my body around once again, the bald man lunges towards me. I try to jump out of the way but I guess I'm not as quick as an angel. The blade pierces through the fatty part of my hip. I'm not one of those skinny bitches, what can I say? I like food, especially cheeseburgers- I'm getting stabbed in the stomach and I can't even stay attentive, what's wrong with me? I feel like I'm high... not that I've ever been under the influence of any sort of drug, except that one time-