A Family Of Rëbëls

"Maverick, would you-uh, mind taking a... walk with me?" Cas looks at me with a bit of egdeness, he must be nervous, you learn something new about Angels everyday. I give him a smile.

"Of course Cas, hold on." I slip my shoes on and give a wave to, two confused Winchesters. Once we get out side the breeze hits me, making shivers crawl down my spine. Cas must notice my shivering, he does the damndest thing, he looks at me uncertainly, takes off his jacket and wraps it around me. Dean told me Cas doesn't think of that kind of stuff he said if he saw you shivering he would think your dancing and that would lead to confusion on why you were dancing. But this little angel just gave me his coat.

I give him an uncertin smile, leading him over to the hood of the impala, I climb on the top, leaning my body againt the windshield, I tap my hand next to me, telling Cas to come over. He hesitates,

"I would not demn this wise, if Dean were to come out-"

"Oh come on Cas, have some fun!" I whine at him patting my hand again. He eventually gives in, no one can blame him, I mean look at my face.

"So Cas, what would you like to tell me?" I tried calling him Castiel at first but it just sounds so formal, so I gave in to Dean's ways of Cas.

"Angels." I gesture for him to countinue.

"Well, God-" I shoot my hand up.

"Sorry, but I just thought of something, is God my dad?"

"No, only the archangels true father is God." He looks a bit... Disappointed?

"Aren't you an archangel?" Our shoulders are touching, making it a little less cold, but the next breeze comes in giving me a preview of hyperthermia, so naturally I snuggle into him. He gets all stiff,

"Relax Cas." I pat him on the chest and set my head on his it. This is nice, ever since I saw his true face... I've just kind of wanted to be around him.

"To answer your question, no I'm no Archangel. My father is an Angel named Lukaus." He relaxes, slowly putting his arm around my shoulder.

"And who's mine?" His face scrunches up, probably deciding if he should tell me or not.

"Your father....is also Lukaus."
My eyes widen.

"Wait, so that means...?"

"You and I are half brother and sister." I'm takin aback, that must be the reason I'm drawn to him.

"So is that why I've been feeling like I should be near you?" He looks at me, due to his confusion, he obviously doesn't know what I'm talking about.

"It's just, ever since I saw your face... I've felt like you should be close to me." I shrug my shoulders, dropping back to his chest.

"That may be because you are just beginning to develop your Angel side, and since I was the first true face you have seen of an Angel you're inner angel wants more."

"I can't believe I have a brother..." I give him a sideways smile and a lightbulb goes off in my head.

"Wait, do I have any other siblings?" It would make sense, there are so many Angels. Cas looks down at me with a sad look in his eyes.

"No-"

"But don't Angels have alot alot of kids?" Some would already throw me out on the street for my interrupting tendencies but Cas just stares at me patiently, not yelling at me or doing anything that shouts 'I'll vaporize you're eyes if you do that again.'

"They usually do, but our father was, and you're living evidence of this, was a rebel Angel. He fell almost right after I was born. That's most likely when he had you." He explains to me.

"Huh..." I mumble to myself, about to say something else but the door to our motel room opens. And a semi angry Dean comes out.

"Get the hell off my car!!" Cas is gone in a blink of an eye, I can already see him siting in the motel room.

Chicken.

I slowly get off, just to agitate him even more. He sends me a glare and mumbles something about his baby.

I sit down next to my big bro.

"So, we need to come up with a hand shake." I tell Cas and he looks at me with puppy eyed confusion.

"Look... maybe somethin... like this?" I ask as I direct his hand in a few patterns against my own, which ends with a fist bump explosion.

"Why don't I get a handshake?" Dean pouts out his bottom lip, looking at me with fake sadness.

"It's only for blood." I give him a smile and his teasing face drops.

"Wait, you two are?"

"Brother and sister." I finish for him and he looks at Sam who just shrugs.

"Okay... I can work with that..." He trails off before looking back up at me, this time with his 'it's all business now' face on.

"We need to talk."

-//-

Comment Vote Read

Sorry, not an action packed chapter. The next one will be though so don't worry:)

Till then <3