Sting x Reader

Ok.. so I forgot to do Sabertooth ships so.. I'll do one eventually. Also my Mating season book is out! Alright, happy reading!

Y/N POV

Sting and I living together.. has its perks. I love him to death and I wonder if he loves me too. He only ever told me he likes me and that was when he confessed to me.

Noone's POV

Right now, you are at home, laying on your bed. Which is also Sting's bed. Sting is in the shower.

You let out a sigh. He takes a while in the shower.

"Maybe that could come of use" you thought.

You have always wondered what he's like in bed. You blush at the thought of it. Then something clicks in your head. You get an idea.. a seductive one. One that could see what he's like.

You contemplate it for a second. You decide to do it. The idea was to seduce Sting by being barely clothed by the time he gets out of the bathroom and get him to break. You didn't really know if it would work. But you are going to try.

You start to remove your shirt and shorts. Tossing them to the side of the room. This leaves you in only your undergarments.

You smile to yourself. This just might work. If you play your cards right.

A few minutes go by with you sitting on the edge of the bed, facing the door. You hear the water turning off and Sting stepping out.

You wait until you hear him drying his hair. Then you get prepared. Seconds later, he is opening the door (with clothes on).

You walks a couple steps in the room and he sees you on the edge of the bed.

"Y/N... what are you doing?" He questions you.

You smirk at him. You turn around and crawl to the center of the bed. Remember, your ass is facing him. You already have his attention.

You put yourself in a dog- like position.

"Y/N.."

You ignore that and call out his name.

"Sting~" you say seductively.

You even start to shake your ass for him. Maybe that could break him.

"You know how I can be.." he says.

(He means how easily he could be rough with anyone. Mainly you.)

"Please~" you beg, turning your head to face him.

He looks like he's struggling.

"You asked for it." He says suddenly.

You see him walking torwards you. You're in for it now.

He gets on the bed. Crawling to you. He randomly grabs your hips and pull you back. He pushes your ass against his clothed manhood. And boy, he was really hard. That being said, you moan a little from the contact.

To make things better, you start to grind on him. He growls. He pushes harder as you do so. You moan.

He can't take it anymore. You feel yourself being turned around so your body is facing him.

Then, he pushes you down, pinning you to the bed. You look into his lust filled eyes. They were glowing. Everyone is Sabertooth always warned you of how rough he could be if you push his buttons.

You pull him down and kiss him, wrapping you arms around his neck. He forcefully shoves his tongue in your mouth.

He explores ever inch of your mouth. You melt into the kiss.

He suddenly stops. You look into his eyes again. He wasn't looking at you. He was staring at your breasts. He rips your bra to pieces. You sigh. It was a good one. Anyway, you though he was going to mess with them.

But he didn't. He licks down your stomach. He gets to your underwear. Again ripping them to shreds.

He looks at your body, admiring it. And also taking off his shirt.

You blush lightly. He lowers his head to kiss down your thighs. As he gets closer to your clit, you moan just a bit louder. Sting stops just before your womanhood.

You whimper. Then he leaves a hickey on your right thigh.

He starts to lick your clit. You moan loudly. He is loving this. He continues.

Your eyes widen as he shoves two fingers inside you. You throw your head back. You try to restrain your moans. Try.

He quickens the pace with his fingers and his tongue. You are drooling and moaning a lot.

You grab a handful of his hair. Pulling him closer. He continues and looks up at you smirking. You feel something in your stomach.

"I-I'm close~!" You moan.

Soon after, you hit your limit and climax.

"How dirty~.." Sting says.

You hear him unbuckle his belt. You squirm a little. You help him take off his pants. He smiles at you. Then he pushes you down again.

"Hmm.. what should I do with you.." He says seductively.

He looks down at you blushing. You make an innocent face that makes him go crazy. He rubs his cock up and down your clit. But he doesn't put it in. You really want him to. Badly.

You wait a couple seconds. Still the same.

"Beg. And maybe I might break you.." He says.

"B-but.." you stutter.

"I'm not going to do anything but this until you beg for me."

"Sting.. P-please.." you say, looking away.

He grabs your chin and makes you face him.

"Please what?" He says smirking at you.

"Please.. Sting. Break me~" you say blushing a bit.

He roughly thrusts into you. He doesn't wait for you to get used to his size. He just keeps going.

You let a few tears slip out. But luckily a minute later, you only are filled with pleasure. Sting thrusts faster by the second.

You keep moaning his name. You arch your back in etscasy.

He growls. You beg him to go harder. That's exactly what he does. You feel so amazing as of now.

He keeps on fucking you. He wants to break your hips. You keep making lewd faces that he enjoys. You and Sting feel both your mind going blank.

Both of your whimpers and his grunts fill the room. As well as skin slapping.

You are going to climax again. He notices you squirming and he thrusts as hard as he can. Seconds later, you moan as you finish. He keeps going until he climaxes too.

"Dirty girl~" he says.

You thought he was done. You were wrong.

Later, you guys had two more rounds before passing out under the covers.

The next day, he could barely walk. You couldn't get up at all. He teases you all day about it.

Dear lord this took a while. The End!