Gruvia (Gray x Juvia)

Enjoy!
(Gray and Juvia live together.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juvia's POV

After a long day of doing jobs with my beloved, I say goodbye to my friends Lucy and Cana. I look around to get Gray~Sama and go home. He is nowhere to be found. I guess he already headed home. Mirajane must have seen my confusion.

She taps my shoulder and says, "If you are looking for Gray, he went on a job with Gajeel."

"Oh.. I see.. Thanks Mira!" I say and smile sweetly.

So.. My love is on a job without me. 'How strange' I thought to myself. I guess he  wanted to get extra cash. He does that somethimes. We have been dating for 2 years. I shake it off and walk out the guild. I start heading home.

-When she gets home-

I set my things down and kick off my shoes. It's probably about time for a nice shower. I grab a towel and head to the bathroom in our room. I take clothes off and turn on the water.

I wait a few minutes for the water to get to the right temperature. I step in and suddenly feel relaxed. I needed this.

Gray's POV

When I was doing that job with Gajeel, I couldn't stop thinking about Juvia. But, the job wasn't the hardest task, so we got done pretty quickly. I say goodnight to Gajeel and make my way home. I don't really need a ride, since home is not that far from where I am.

I finally get home and sit on the couch. Not for long though, because I hear the shower running upstairs. I smirk to myself. I quietly go up the stairs making sure she cannot hear me. I want to surprise her. In more ways than one.

I get to the top of the stairs, then I walk to our room. Yep. The shower is what I heard from downstairs. I creep my way to the door of the bathroom. As I get closer to I hear her humming. So. She can't hear me huh?

Noone's POV

Gray quietly opens the door and strips. It really is surprising how Juvia can't hear him. After he strips himself of all clothing, he gets in the shower with her.

Juvia's POV

After getting my hair wet and just enjoying the warm water, I suddenly feel a pair of hands slip on my waist. I gasp and turn to see my beloved.

"G-Gray~Sama?" I say with a stutter.

"Shhhh.." he says smirking. God it makes me feel hot every time he does that.

He kisses me passionately. I immediately kiss back. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I deny, which I soon regret. He slaps my butt. I gasp, giving him entrance. He explores every part of my mouth he can find. This makes the kiss messy. Not that i mind.

He breaks away making both of us pant. He kisses my neck then starts to lick it. I hold back a moan. He notices and finds my sweet spot in an instant. This forces a moan out of my mouth.

Gray's POV

I really love her moans. It's getting really hard to hold back. I start to suck on her neck. I give her a hickey to let everybody in the guild and any other guild that she is mine. I slowly make my way down to her beautiful breasts.

I lick her left nipple, groping her right breast. They are so soft. She moans softly. I do this for a bit then switch to the other, doing the same. I kiss down her perfect body and then I stop, teasing her.

"Please.. Juvia needs it..." she begs.

"Gladly," I smile.

I pick her up. She wraps her legs around my waist while I pin her to the wall. I kiss down both of her thighs. She wiggles, signaling for me to get on with it. I start to lick her clit. She moans out loud.

"Ah.. mm.."

I lick faster. She loved that a whole lot. I get the idea to put one of my fingers in her as well.

One...

Two..

Three..

Three fingers in her, and she was in pure bliss. She was close. Her moans were louder so that might be the reason.

"I'm so c-close Gray~Sama..ah.." she moans.

I go harder. She climaxes not too long after that. The look on her face was the best.

Juvia's POV

After hitting my sweet climax, I kiss him. I lick down his abs. I look down at his manhood.

Oh. My. God. It was so big! How is that going to fit inside me? I push that thought aside. I got to his manhood. I start by licking and sucking on the tip. This makes him groan. I start to shove all I can fit into my mouth, rubbing the rest.

I could feel the water trickle down my back. He grabs my hair. I suck faster. His grip tightens on my hair. He makes me take more in which almost makes me gag. But it doesn't. A small tear formed in my eyes.

"Juvia.. I'm so close.." he groans.

Just a few moments later, he hits his limit and climaxes in my mouth. I swallow what I can, a little coming out the sides. He looks at me and smiles. I blush a lot.

He picks me up by my legs. He puts his hand on my butt. I want it so bad.

"Juvia.. Can I..."

"Y-yes my love," I smile back at him.

He slowly enters me. Pain is all i can feel. Tears trickled down my face. Gray~Sama looked at me with worrisome eyes. He waits for me to get used to his size.

A little while later, I squirm, telling him it's okay to move now. He starts to thrust in and out. At an inhumane pace. I couldn't help but buck my hips. It felt too good. I wanted more.

" Harder! Faster!" I would occasionally say while moaning.

I couldn't really talk. All i could do was moan and throw my head back. I got a grip on his fluffy dark hair, tugging on it. I was in pure escatsy. But, so was he.

He used his hands to thrust himself deeper. It was the greatest feeling I have ever felt in my life. He hit my g-spot, sending me into cloud nine. I almost screamed. I can't put the feeling into words. I felt my limit come upon me. He hit my g-spot harder. I came. He thrusted a bit before climaxing inside me.

He pulled out panting, like me. I love him so much.

Noone POV

They both caught their breath and looked at each other.

"My beloved, do you want dinner now?" Juvia giggled.

"Of course. You cooking is amazing Juvia."

"Aw! Thank you Gray~Sama!" She smiles

" You are so cute. It's hard to handle. I love you so much words cannot explain." Gray kisses her softly.

"I love you too!!"

They both get dressed and stumble to the kitchen. They burst out laughing.

Juvia grabs the ingredients to make a good dinner for her one true love. Gray hugs her and helps cook.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What did you think? (I know it's long)