Gajeel x Reader

I am so sorry I haven't posted in a while.! Also, I might make another book on mating season. Anyway... Enjoy! (Friendly Reminder: there is some vulgar words.)

Noone's POV
You went to the mall with your friends, Levy, Erza, Cana, and Mira. At this moment, you are at the clothing department, looking to find cute outfits to bring home.

Erza and Mira, the dirtiest minds of the group, went to the Spencer's store. (If you don't know what that is, it's an "adult" rated store basically). So it was just you, Levy, and Cana.

"Hey Y/N.. I heard you and Gajeel recently.. should I say.. got closer~?" Cana teases.

"Yeah, what's going on with you and him..?" Levy cooes

"H-huh? Oh... nothing!" You lie.

Here's a bit of information about the past few months. You and Gajeel started dating. Two months later, he asked you to live with him. And that's where you are now. Living with Gajeel. Together.

You get all flustered when your friends tease you. Mainly Cana.

"Suuuuure.." Cana chuckles.

"Hey guys look! That place looks like it has nice clothes!" You change the subject.

Both Levy and Cana look at the store.

"Oooo!" Let's go there!" Levy says.

All three of you walk into the store, the sign reading "Dillards". As you enter, you immediately notice a series of nice clothes in the girls section. You drag Levy and Cana with you.

They never really thought of you as the type who wore things like croptops and leggings. But you kept that side locked up the entire time you were in the Fairytail guild.

They shrugged and looked for clothes as well. You set your eyes on a F/C tank top to match your E/C eyes. You ran to it and immediately grabbed it. You go up to the girls who were also looking for cute shirts and shorts.

They tell you to try it on and show them. You go into the dressing room and change. While you were changing, they ran to find a matching pair of leggings. Then when they found one, they came back and threw it over the door for you to try.

You roll your eyes and smile. After you are all done, you open the door. Slowly walking out too. They gasped and smiled.

"You look soooooo good!" They say in unison.

They do that sometimes. You got used to it randomly happening though. You go back and change into your original clothes. Levy and Cana already have their things. You all go to the desk to pay for it all.

Walking out the store, you all smile to yourselves, happy with what you got. You guys then go on a hunt for Erza and Mira.

(Btw you found them)

~Timeskip~

You all say your goodbyes and leave in your own cars. Driving home you play some of Gajeel's songs on the radio. You even start to sing along, which passes time quick. You get home faster than you thought.

You get out of your car and shut the door. Walking up to the door and unlocking it after.

"Gajeel I'm home!" You say

No reply

Huh? That's weird.. you thought.

You hear noises coming from upstairs. Concerned, you walk up the stairs after setting your things down and taking off your shoes. The noises get clearer as you approach the bedroom door.