Gray x Reader

Uhhhh okay.. let's get this started! Also Italics mean texts in this. And finally, I might do another Gajevy lemon so look forward to that!

Noone's POV

You are in Fairy Hills, which is where you live, right now. Earlier that day, Gray had asked you to meet him in front of the guild. Here's the thing. He was your crush ever since you met him.

But, you guys also had a "friends with benefits" thing going on. This meant that you would occasionally go to each other if you wanted pleasure, but you still stay friends. Gray also didn't know you liked him.. for some reason.

You change into casual clothes, expecting Gray to tell you something that is not of any importance.

You tell Erza you will be going out, then you wave 'goodbye' to her as you leave. You open the door and walk out, heading to where your long lasting crush asked you to meet up with him.

As you walk to the guild, you see a figure come into view. It was Gray. He was pacing around as if he were a bit nervous. Which, you didn't know.. he really was.

You walk up to him and greet him with a smile.

"Hey Gray! What's up?"

"Y/N. I need to ask you something." He says staring you down.

"Yes? What do you need? Are you feeling okay?" You question.

"I'm perfectly fine." He says, whispering: "Here goes nothing"

You look at him with concern.

"Y/N. Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" He finally said.

"Of course!" You say excitedly.

~Timeskip~

And that was it. You were going on a date with your crush. Now, you are laying on your bed in your room. Beside you, is your phone. You look over and grab it. Turning it on, you start to text Gray.

Y/N: Hey Gray.. where should we meet up?

G: I could pick you up later if you're up to it.

Y/N: Sure! Wait.. where will we be going?

G: To the park!

Y/N: That sounds great! See you soon!

You get off your phone and sigh. You have longed for him to ask you out. For a really long time in fact.

You get ready, putting on a F/C dress on. You then brush your H/C hair. Putting perfume and lotion on as well.

You hear someone knock on the door to the dormitory. You hastily open the door, where you see Levy open the door for.. you guessed it. Gray.

"Oooo~ Y/N's got a date~" Levy teased.

"Shush!" You blush.

"Ready?" Grays steps into the conversation.

"Mhm!" You say, walking out the door with him.

You turn your head while walking to see Erza next to Levy giggling and waving at you.  You smile to yourself and face forward.

As you soon aproach the park, Gray's hand touches yours. You gather up all your courage, and hold his hand. He smiles at you.

Walking through the park you spot a bench. You both sit down, still holding hands. You turn your head and smile at him sweetly.

He stares at you for a second, which makes you kinda confused. Then he grabs your face and kisses you straight on the lips.

Your face starts to flush, and it takes you moment to kiss him back. You both pull away, not looking at each other because you both are as red as Erza's hair.

"Im sorry.. I didn't mean-" he says.

"No! It's fine!" You say reassuring him. You whisper, "I liked it.."

"I hope you know I'm not hard of hearing." He smirks.

~Timeskip~

It was now nighttime. You and Gray had a blast, talking and laughing until dark. It was like a dream.

Now, Gray is walking you home. Or so you thought. You were close to Fairy Hills, but strangely, you took a turn. But to where?

You guys make it to a house. But it wasn't Fairy Hills at all. You recognize this place. It was Gray's house. What could he possibly want at his home?

He opens his door with a key, and you both walk in. You look around, curious. His hand firmly holding your arm.

You walk up a set of stairs and head to what you assume is his room. Entering the room, he shuts it and locks it, which is weird since he lives alone. He pushes you against the wall causing you to gasp.

Pinning you to the wall, he puts his knee in between your legs. You blush a whole lot and you look into his grey eyes.

You both wanted this for so long, but decided to do nothing about it. Now is the time.

"G-Gray... please.." you plead.

He kisses you sofly. This soon turns into a messy makeout session.  In the process, he picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. Not breaking the kiss. He plops you on the bed.

Then automatically gets on top. He takes his shirt off as well as yours. You unclip your bra. He kisses your neck and collarbone, leaving a hickey on both. You didn't care for now.

He goes down to your nipples and licks them, making you moan. He smirks and continues his work.

After a few seconds, he stops and takes both of your pants off. Then he kisses down your stomach. You kind of just stare at him.

"I can't help it anymore.. screw it." He mumbles.

You see him take off your underwear as well as his.

"What was tha- ah....." he interupts you by thrusting his manhood into you.

Despite the pain, there was a hidden pleasure. After a small bit, you start to feel only that. He thrusts at a fast pace, smiling at your moans.

He pick up one of your legs and puts it over his shoulder, making him go deeper inside your clit. It sent you to cloud nine. It was amaaaaaaazing.

But not just you, but also Gray as well. You both felt close, and Gray's thrusts got sloppier by the second. Your eyes rolled as you finished. He finished as well. He pulls the cover over y'all and hugs you.

You both slowly drift off to sleep, cuddling.

The End~