Jerza (Jellal x Erza)

For all of you that ship GrayLu, it's coming soon! Also the outfit Erza is wearing in this is the one above. Now, on to the good stuff! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erza's POV

Currently I am at a job that requires a waitress just for the day. Hopefully noone from the guild sees this. Anyway, I get the food for a table in my section. Alright, so the table was table four.

I find my way around the cafe to my table. On my way, I hear familiar voices. I approach the table. Just my luck. I see Natsu, Gray, and Loke. They were in a seemingly strange conversation until they saw me.

Silence. All the boys stare at me and then turn away blushing. All except Loke. If I'm being honest here, I don't really like Loke that much when it comes to his clear pervy side.

"Hey Erza, what's up?" Natsu says, breaking the sudden silence.

"Nothing much, just finishing up a job request... What brings you guys here?" I say.

"We just finished a job ourselves. We got payed a lot, so decided to come here," Loke says smiling.

Oh. So that's why they are here. At least its not my crush, he who shall not be named. Some things can just stay personal. They are still looking at me which makes me blush slightly. I feel a pair of hands around my waist. Oh god, who is it?

I turn to see the perpetrator. And Oh. My. God. It's Jellal Fernandez. Why does this keep happening to me?

"Stop staring at Erza guys. I claimed her first." He says in a stern voice.

Is it weird to like when he talks like that?

They turn their gaze to their food and eat like nothing just happened. I felt a deeper blush on my face. Jellal turns me around.

"Meet me at my house after your done with this," He says smiling at me sweetly.

I tell him I will and he leaves. About an hour later, I go to the person who gave me this job if she needed anything. She says no, so I guess I am done. Finally. I head out, not knowing I had left the outfit on.

I start walking to Jellal's house. When he did that thing at the cafe, the rest of the time of my "shift" I couldn't stop thinking about it. It made my heart flutter. I get to his house and see him next to the door. He looks upset or something. Did I do something wrong?

Jellal' s POV

I wait on my porch in front of my door for her. It wasn't long before I see her approaching my house. When she gets to the porch, she asks, "Jellal... are you okay?" With a worried expression.

She is too cute for this world. God help me.

Noone's POV

Jellal asks Erza to come inside his abode for a cup of green tea, her favorite. In reality, that wasn't what he had in mind. In fact, it was something completely different. One she stepped in and sat on the couch, Jellal had to tell her something.

"Erza.." he says.

"Y-yes Jellal?" She says, blushing a bit because she is in his home.

" There really isn't another way to phase this so... Erza.. I like you. Like a whole lot. But, I know you might not like me in that way... Also sorry about earlier.." He says, blushing profoundly.

Erza gets up and walks torwards him. Of course, Jellal was afraid of how she feels about him.

She grabs his face and kisses him passionately. His eyes widened in pure shock. Erza liked him too. Now he was happy. Erza said something that started all of what is about to happen.

"I want you.."

Those three words. Just three made it happen. What they both dreamed. She smirks and finds his bedroom. She locks the door. She pushes him onto the bed and gets on top, straddling his hips to have some balance.

She immediately unwraps and unbuttons his tie and shirt to reveal his abs. She rubs her hands up and down them. Jellal was jelly under her touch. He suggests she shouldn't be fully clothed, so she decided to strip tease him and take her shirt off agonizingly slow.

He honestly did not think she was the domnitrix type, but he is okay with this. She is Titania after all. He had a feeling she might be.

She hastefully takes off his pants while he was thinking that. It took him a second to realize. She chuckled. She looked at his boxers, to see a fully fledged boner.

"Already?" She says, not looking at him, but at his boxers.

After all, he had a obvious big tent. She slowly takes off his boxers. There sprung out his big "friend". She doesn't hesitate to start licking the tip. He groans. She continues swirling her tongue around it. Jellal knows it feels good, but tries to hold back from something he though of a second ago.

Well, it's not really any good to hold back. Erza sure didn't. So, he decides to do it. He grabs the back of her head and thrusts his manhood in her throat. She didn't gag surprisingly. She follows his rhythm while he does what he pleases.

It wasn't very long until he felt his limit nearing. She speeds up, which makes him climax in her mouth. Licking her lips, she smilee innocently like that didn't just happen. He flips them over and pins her to the bed. She only had a bra on and the skirt because of earlier. He took advantage of that and unclipped her blue bra.

He takes one breast in his hands and licks on the other, making Erza moan. He keeps doing this for a little bit, then switches. He knew she loved it. After a while, he stops. But for a better reason.

He leaves marks all the way down her stomach, claiming Erza as his. She did not mind it at all. He takes off her skirt and panties in one swoop. She gasps as the cold air hit her clit. That cold air was replaced by his warm tongue.

"Ah~" she moans loudly.

Her moans were music to his ears. He loved them. He swirls his tongue which makes her arch her back. He suddenly gets the idea of something great. He forces his tongue into her hole. He smirks and keeps going making her feel a familiar feeling in her stomach.

She moans loudly before hitting her limit. She starts to pant while Jellal gets up to look at her. He asks permission to put it in. Of course she says yes. It is whats she wants.

He slowly pushes his manhood in. This makes tears form in her eyes, but she is happy she is losing her virginity to her love, Jellal. But this pain was soon erased. It was replaced with the greatest feeling they had ever felt. She bucks her hips. He sees that as a signal and thrusts in and out making her eyes roll back and her back arch again.

He groans and she moans out loud. All that is heard in the room is moans and skin to skin contact. But they both felt amazing. It was amazing.

"I am close.." they both say in unison.

He goes harder and she buckes her hips to help. This gives it a fast pace as well. It is making Jellal say dirty things he would have said if they weren't doing this. Erza, couldn't talk at all through moans.

Jellal climaxes first. Erza was pushed to the limit, and climaxed after him. After they rode it out they both fell on the bed smiling.

"Goodnight Erza," he says.

She already passed out. He chuckles and goes to bed as well.
______________________________________________________________________________________

How was it?