Erza x Mirajane

This is girl x girl, so if you don't like that, then go on.

Noone's POV

Mira and Erza are in the guild. Both of them are talking at the bar.

"Hey Mira, could you tell me why Laxus is staring our way? It's kind of creeping me out here.." Erza questions.

"I'm not sure. Also yeah.. it is a bit creepy," Mira says looking torwards Laxus.

"It kind of makes me scared.." Erza says looking away.

Those words that came out of Erza's mouth made Mira get angry at Laxus. Everyone in the guild looks at Mirajane, fumes coming out her head. She slides over to where Laxus is sitting.

"Why are you staring at me and MY girl?!" Mira shouts.

"Wait.. 'my girl'? " Erza blushes and covers her face.

"Woah.. chill Mira." Laxus says.

Mirajane stomps back to Erza. Acting like nothing happened. The guildhall went back to normal, with yelling and fighting. Mira looks at her blushing. Thus making herself smile.

"How cute." She says.

Erza doesn't look at her.

"Erza, I want to show you something.. follow me." Mira commands.

She does as told and follows her. They both walk together. A few seconds later, they end up at a small utility closet. For now it was mostly empty except for some boxes. The room is about as big as a janitorial closet. It's close to the stairs.

Mira shoves her into the room and closes the door. Then locks it so noone could get in. But that doesn't mean that noone can hear them. She takes Erza and pushes her. This makes Erza land on a box, she sits on it, scared to say something.

She sees Mirajane tower over her and bend down to kiss her. When she kisses her, she   resisted for a second, then melted into the kiss, closing her eyes.

"Get up for a second." Mira tells Erza. When she does, Mira says " sit on my lap." After sitting down on the same box.

She does that too, without hesitation. She feels a hand go up and down both her thighs.

"Mira.. we are at the guildhall.." Erza stutters.

She didn't stop. Even after Erza pleaded. She lifts her skirt up and rubs higher on her thigh. This makes her wimper a small bit. But it wasn't loud. Though it was loud enough for Mira to hear.

She moves her hand up to her underwear and rubs Erza softly.

"Mmmh~" Erza lets out on accident.

"Shhh~" Mira cooed.

She rubs the clothed clit faster. Erza has having a hard time keeping herself from moaning. Mirajane pushes the underwear aside and rubs her clit. Erza covers her mouth preventing herself from letting it out.

She squirmed under Mira's touch. She feels two thrust fingers inside her. Erza's back falls onto Mira. Mira uses her other hand to rub her while thrusting her fingers inside her.

Erza tries to stop herself from climaxing, but fails miserably. She knows it feels unbearably good.

Mirajane speeds up. Erza lets out small muffled moans. She is close. Very close.

A minute later, she hits her limit, and came all over Mira's hands. Erza slumps over a little.

Mira helps her get up and gets up as well. Then they both walk out the closet, being careful noone sees. Luckily, noone did.

The End!

Should I make a Part 2? [I might.]