Nalu (Natsu x Lucy)

No one POV

After a long day at the guild, Lucy decided to go home and write because she felt inspired after her last job. While she was writing, she heard her window open.

"Hey Luce"

Lucy felt relieved. It was just Natsu.

"Hey Natsu, what's u- wait why are you in my house??" Lucy screeched. She was about to Lucy kick him until he said,

"Just came by to see what you were up to," Natsu said calmly.

"Well I have a door you know! You should try knocking sometime," Lucy said while putting her hands on her hips.

"Luce." Natsu was getting impatient. " I don't know how much longer I can hold it.."

"W-what do you m-mean Natsu?" Lucy said her voice shaking and her face red. In an instant, Lucy was pinned against the wall. All that Lucy could do was let out a little yelp. " Natsu? Are you okay?" For a few seconds, there was silence.

" Lucy... I need you.." He put Lucy's hand above her head. Before Lucy could even let out a word, Natsu closed the distance. Lucy's eyes widened. She knew she wanted this, but didn't think he even liked her. Little did she know, he did for quite some time. Natsu licked her bottom lip to signal her to let him in. She denied, because she was still in shock. He started rubbing her thighs which made her gasp, giving him a chance to put his tongue in. She finally melted into the kiss and decided to kiss back.

Their tongues danced, fighting to see who would come out victorious. And of course Natsu did. Their lips parted so they could get some air. " Natsu..." Lucy said while panting. Natsu picked Lucy up princess style and threw her on the bed. He gets on the bed and pounces on her. He pecked Lucy's lips before going down and kissing her neck. Lucy moans softly. Natsu started his search for her sweet spot. It took a bit but when he did find it, she moaned a little louder. Natsu kept licking and left a hickey to remind other men to stay away from her.

Natsu tore Lucy's crop top off and kissed down her neck, to her collar bone. He got up and then just started. " Natsu... please. Don't just stare at me..."

"I can't help it if you're so beautiful, now can I?" Natsu smiled. Lucy's face turned scarlet. Unexpectedly, he started licking her left nipple. Lucy moaned loudly. Natsu smirked. He continued, then messed with the other nipple. A shock of pleasure ran down her spine. He switched to her right and messed with the left. Lucy moaned over and over. Natsu suddenly stopped. Lucy pouted. "Why d-did you stop?" She wined.

"You'll see Luce," Natsu licked his lips and grinned at her. He took off her shorts, leaving her in her undergarment. She was taken by surprise when he began to rub her. She made a noise that was like in between a yelp and a moan. He looked at her and said "You have such a beautiful moan, my love."

If humanly possible, her face turned darker than Erza's hair. He took off her panties and kissed down her thighs. When he finally got to her clit, she arched her back and moaned. He took his tongue and shoved it in her. She had her eyes closed and her back at an arch. She loved this. "Hehe.. I think your enjoying this..." Natsu said lustfully.

"Nghhh.." Lucy moaned. She felt something build up inside her. "I think I'm going to... hah...." Natsu knew what she meant and speed up. After a few minutes of continuous moaning, she met her sweet release.

Natsu licked his lips. " Mmm... you taste sweet," Natsu grinned. "Shush...." Lucy giggled. Her eyes became clouded with lust and hunger. She quickly got on top of Natsu. She told natsu to strip, so that's what he did. After he was done he was only left in his boxers. She could see his tent rise right then. Lucy chuckled. "Already?" Natsu pouted.

"Lucee..." She smiled.

She smirked at him and the slowly kissed down his toned abs. He grunted in the process. She finally got to his boxers and licked her lips. She took off the boxers. "Woah..." Lucy said in astonishment.

"Like what you see?.. heh."

"Uhhhhhhh..." She blushed.

She couldn't wait any longer so she licked the tip. Natsu growled. Lucy started to bob her head up and down and using her hands for the rest. Every few seconds she tries to go faster. He loves this. She was really good at this. She didnt know it either which was a surprise to him. Lucy was so good, Natsu already felt something build up in this stomach. "Lucy... I'm c- hah... close."

She kept her speed, ignoring him. "LUCE!!!.." He yelled as he released. She swallowed it all.

Natsu took a moment to breathe which made Lucy smile and say "Sorry im not good..." She hid her face.

He uncovered her face and calmly said "You... were amazing." She looked like a tomato right now.

He rolled them over so he was on top. He positioned himself at her entrance. "Are you ready?" Natsu asked innocently. "Y-yeah... I think so," she looked away. Within a second, he thrusted in her. "Kyaaa!" She yelped in pain. He waited for her to get used to his size. She bucked her hips to give him a signal to move. Soon, the pain she felt was long gone, just a distant memory. They both moaned. "Ahhhn...N-natsu!" She yelled.

"You feel g-good my love" Natsu said in between groans. She couldn't reply, for it was too much.

She was moaning rapidly. She was also making erotic expressions. She wasnt worried about that though. Her back was arched, tongue out. "What cute expressions~" Natsu says seductively.

"Nnnnnh... Harder.. please!" Lucy moaned.

He did as she said going harder, but also faster too. He groaned. Thank god there are soundproof walls in her apartment. "Natsu.. i think i might..mm"

"M-me too Luce..ahh" Natsu said while growling and groaning.

They both felt it. "Come o-on, at the same time-e" He said. He picked up the pace and went harder. Lucy couldnt hold it. After a few moments of continuous moaning they both came. They started to pant for air.

"That.. was amazing..." Lucy panted.

"Yeah..." Natsu smiled.

"One question..Natsu.."

"Hm? And whats that?"

"We might need an excuse for our limping tomorrow at the quild..." Lucy said tiredly. Natsu chuckled, "Yeah."

She immediately passed out. Soon, he did too.
--------------------------------------------
TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT DAY
---------------------------------------------

The next day, they limped all around the guild. Mira fangirled from afar. But, everyone knew what happened.

Hope you like it! Dont judge its my first lemon.
It took a pretty long time.... 😂😉