Miraxus (Mirajane x Laxus)

Thank you so much for 1.46k views! All right, here we go!
NOTE: This is a sleepover after all. Mira is wearing a croptop with a skirt. Laxus is wearing a casual shirt with jeans.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noone's Pov

Mira and Laxus were invited to a sleepover party. The party would be hosted by Erza. The other people invited were, Natsu, Lucy, Jellal, Gray, Juvia, Levy, and Gajeel.

Erza was trying to get people together. When Mira got the invitation she squealed. When Laxus got the invitation he just shrugged.

~Timeskip to when they arrive~

As Laxus, the last guest, arrives, he sees everyone sitting in a circle on the ground. He was slightly confused, but decided to go along with it. He sits next to Mirajane. She smiles at him.

"Alright, is everyone here?" Erza asks.

Everyone nods. Erza claps her hands together.

"Anyone have an idea of a game we can play?" She says.

"Ooh! I have one!" Mira says excitedly.

Everyone looks at her. She has sparkles in her eyes. Now everyone is concerned.

"Truth or Dare!" She squeaks.

"That's a pretty good idea!" Erza says. She points at Lucy and tells her to go first. Lucy looks at Levy.

"Levy.. truth or dare?" Lucy says.

"Me? Oh I choose truth." You could see the worried expression written on her face.

"Is it true that you have a crush on someone in Fairytail?" Lucy smiles widely.

"U-um... Y-yes..." Levy says nervously.

Levy looks around to find someone. She glances at Jellal. An idea pops into her head.

"Jellal. Truth or dare?"

" I pick truth." He says.

Levy takes a second to think. Meanwhile, everyone looks at Jellal.

" Do you like anyone?"

"Yes.." he looks away.

He really doensn't want to tell anyone. Jellal takes some time, before calling out Natsu. He asks him truth or dare.

"Dare." He grins, not knowing what could be coming.

" I dare you to kiss Lucy."

Both Natsu and Lucy blush. Natsu quickly whips around and kiss her on the lips. They both look away, their faces like a tomato.

Natsu looks at Mira. He asks the question.

"Hm... Dare!" Mira giggles.

She was dared to sit on Laxus' lap the rest of the game. She accepts, sitting on lap. But also making him hard.

~Another timeskip.. (sorry..)~

After a few rounds, everyone is pretty tired. Since they all brought their own pillows, blankets, etc. They all said their goodnights.

Laxus gets an idea. Once everyone went to sleep he taps Mira on the shoulder. He asks her to sit in his lap again.

"W-what?" She stuttered.

"You heard me." He says seductively.

The serious tone is his voice made her shiver. She looks at him for a second, and then sits down. He still is hard. And she could definitely feel it. It made her flinch a little bit. 

Laxus' Pov

I asked her to sit in my lap again. I was still really hard because of earlier. I mean, what man wouldn't get hard when a beautiful woman sat on his lap? Anyway, she wasn't facing me, but I knew she was blushing a lot.

I look around to see if everyone is asleep. As far as I know, they are. And they are hard sleepers. Lucky me. I get a great idea. I start to rub along Mira's thighs. She isn't even resisting. She turns her body to face me.

"Laxus..." she says.

I pull her in for a kiss. At first she is surprised, but she eventually kisses back, melting into the kiss. Strangely, she licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I instantly allow access.

The kiss starts to become messy. That doesn't matter though. We both oull away, panting for air.

"Turn back around. Trust me, you won't regret it," I say, looking at her directly in her ocean eyes.

"Uh.. alright.."

She turns around again. When she does that, I rub my hands on her thighs again. They are so soft! She lays her back on me as I get closer to her yellow underwear. When I reach it, I rub her through the cloth slowly.

She moans sofly and whines. She asks me to hurry. I do not hesitate on her request. I pull the underwear down. Then I rub her clit slowly. Making her moan again. She covers her mouth.

She tells me to stop so she could lay down and face me. She does just that. I lean down without her knowing, licking her clit. It's sweet. I continue this, hearing muffled wimpers and moans from her.

Soon enough, her muffled moans get a bit louder showing she is close. I thrust my tongue in to her, to hurry up. She wraps her legs around my waist. Seconds later, she climaxes in my mouth.

I lick my lips after I get up. She looks away. But then to my surprise, she gets on top of me. Then starts to take off my clothes and the rest of hers. I just sit there and watch lust take over her body.

I thought she was going to.. you know. But instead, she lines my manhood to her twitching entrance. She pushes me down so I am laying down. Then she thrusts her clit on my manhood.

Then starts to go up and down. It is hard not to growl or groan. It is easy for her since she covers he mouth. I have my hands on her hips, guiding her.

It feels like I am on cloud nine. Her face shows the same. Her expression shows pure ecstasy. I start pushing her hips down harder. Making her squeak a little.

Later, I feel my limit coming closer. Her sloppy thrusts tell me she feels the exact same as me. I keep hitting her g-spot, which makes her head go back. Then, we both climax at the same time.

She gets off and drops next to me. I cover us with a blanket and she hugs me as we both drift off into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried  (rip)