Gajevy/Gale (Gajeel x Levy)

Hello! Just wanted to say im not dead 😂
NOTE: Gajeel and Levy have been dating for a year in this. Also, they are sitting at a table with a tablecloth on it. Levy is wearing a shirt with a short skirt. And finally, they live together.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levy POV

Gajeel and I are currently at the library reading. Surprisingly he seems pretty into his book. I glance over to see what he's reading. He is reading a book about cats. I mean, he's reading so at least he is getting knowledge about something. He suddenly smiles and looks at me. 'What is he planning?'  I thought.

Gajeel POV

I turn to see the love of my life staring at me. I can't help but smile. She catches me looking at her and smiling. She blushes and turns away. She so cute, i might explode with happiness. I suddenly get an idea. This is going to be good.

Noone POV

Levy tries to pretend that didn't happen. She looks back at her book, then hesitantly looks back to Gajeel. He was no longer smiling. He was smirking at her.

"W-why are you smirking Gajeel?" Levy says with an innocent face.

"I don't know what you're talking about~" Gajeel says. 'I'm going to wipe that innocent look off her face..'

Levy was about to scold him for making her blush, when suddenly she felt a cold hand on her thigh. She gasped out of surprise.

"Shhhh~" Gajeel cooes.

Gajeel moves his hand up a bit. Levy turns her face away from him and bites her lip. He moves even further up her thigh and closer to her undergarment under her skirt.  She sets her book down. He smirks once more. She also lays her head in her arms to hide her face from him. Without her noticing, Gajeel had already gotten to her underwear.

He presses the cloth against Levy's womanhood. She holds back a small moan from escaping her soft lips. She knows there are people there in the library. He knows she is enjoying this either way. He starts to rub slowly. Once again, she can't let out her moans. He gradually pushed aside her black underwear and rubbed her again, but without the cloth. This made it harder for her to hold back. But, she succeeded. Gajeel shoves one finger in her, which makes her slightly moan in her hand.

1......

2......

3......

Three fingers inside her. She really wanted to moan but couldn't. Levy was lucky Gajeel can't see her erotic face right now. If he did, Levy would be in trouble (Dont worry, its the good kind lol). Noone noticed them surprisingly. Gajeel is casually reading at his book and Levy is sleeping with her head down as far as they can tell. She felt a knot approach in her stomach. She knew she was almost at her limit. So could he. Her legs were shaking under the tablecloth, so it wasn't hard to tell.

He went at a faster pace. All she wanted to do was moan out his name. She got so close, but Gajeel stopped for a second to let her breathe. She bucked her hips because of the loss of contact. He shoved his fingers back in and she moaned, again being muffled by her hand.

When he shoved them in, her did it really hard. She ended up climaxing all over his fingers. He looked over at her panting and trying to catch her breath and smiled. She blushed a darker shade of red when he licked his fingers, covering his fingers with the book to hide.

-------------Le Time skip back to their house-------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as they walked into the house, Levy pulled Gajeel into their bedroom. She pushed him down, hunger filling her eyes. Gajeel looked up at her smiling. Levy takes off his shirt in an instant. She kissed him on the lips, not caring how messy it was. She starts to kiss down his neck, to his collarbone. She felt a bump on her undergarment. Smirking at him. She kissed down his toned abs, covering every inch of his skin with kisses.

She got to his black jeans. She undid his belt and threw it on the side of the bed. She slowly pulled his pants off and threw them as well. She smiles at the tent that had formed in his underwear.

"Hurry up..." Gajeel slurs.

"My pleasure, my love.." Levy giggles.

She quicky pulls of the cloth and grabs his manhood firmly. He groans in response. She goes down and licks the tip. Gajeel gets tired of her slowness ans pushes his manhood into the back of her throat. This makes her gag a bit but as long as its him, shes fine with it. She continues that motion and rubs the rest that she couldnt fit in her mouth.

She also starts to lick around it in the process. All he can do is grunt and groan. 'Damn... she actually good at this for a shrimp..' Gajeel thinks. Right now, he is feeling an amazing sensation.

He feels a familiar feeling in his stomach. He is close. Levy notices and goes at a faster pace.

"Levy... im so close.." he lets out.

She keeps it up to the point where he cant handle it and he climaxes in her mouth. Licking her lips, she looks up to him with an innocent face.

"Gihee," Levy chuckles.

He couldnt handle her hotness. Gajeel pins her down. Levy gasps in surprise. He tears off her clothes in a flash. That includes her undergarments. He rubs against her clit. She moans out. He couldnt wait any longer so he shoved his manhood in her making her groan out in pain.

"Gajeel... wait.." Levy pleads.

They wait untill she gets used to it and the pain goes away.

She bucks her hips as a hint to move. He started thrusting in and out of her. Her back was arched and her hands were making scratch marks on his back.

"F-Faster" she says.

He takes her plead and goes faster as she wishes. After doing this for a while, they both feel the build up in their stomachs.

"Im about to..." they both moan out.

They both come to a climax and pant. He pulled out and covered them in a warm blanket. Levy falls asleep fast.

They know they might limp for a month or two.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end!
It wasnt that good, but i tried.