GrayLu (Gray x Lucy)

Alright, this was requested, so here ya go! I hope you like this. And if you were wondering, i do not really ship this.
NOTE: They are in the guildhall. And the master is not there.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's Pov

I was sitting reading a book with Levy, when I heard a loud noise. I mean, it is normal for things like that to happen, but still. I wanna know what it was.

I turn around to see Gray and Natsu fighting. Of course. Just like always.

"Hey flamebrain, why don't you come at me?" Gray snickers.

"My pleasure, Ice pop!" Natsu yells.

I have had enough of this. I stomp over there and grab their heads. Their heads smacked together. They both get up and rub the bumps that formed on their heads. I couldn't help but giggle. Natsu walks away to talk to Mira.

Gray looks at me with a confused expression. Then his face lights up. Huh? Did I do something? I feel myself blush.

"Hey Lucy, I have an idea.." he says.

"W-what.." I stutter.

I uh... may or may not have developed a crush on him over time. I can't even be around him without blushing. Ugh. But, I don't mind his company.

Anyway, what is his idea?

He grabs my hand and pulls me away. He leads me up the stairs to.. Master's office? What could he want from there? Master isn't here.

Wait....

We will be all alone. Oh god.

We get to the top of the stairs very quickly. Well he is in a rush. But why?

Gray's Pov

I pull Lucy to the door of the office. It was the only place I knew we could be alone. I really want her right now. That giggle.. her body.. I just can't hold this feeling back any longer. I have to do it.

I pick the lock, and push her in the room. She looks back at me with a confused look on her face. Goodness me.

I pin her against the wall. She gasps, leaving me immediate entrance inside her mouth. I stick my tongue into her mouth, exploring every inch I can. She lets out a small moan in response.

She kisses back and the kiss becomes messy. Neither if us really cared. I started kissing her neck, then licking it from her chin to her collar bone. She holds back anymore of her moans.

So, I rip her croptop off, and grab her breasts. Then she lets her moans out. I continue by kissing from her collarbone, to her nipple. I lick and suck on her left breast. And do this for about two minutes.

Then, I switch to her other and do the same process. She is so beautiful.

Lucy's Pov

If he keeps doing this, I might let out more moans. It's so embarrassing..

He moves down, dragging his warm tongue down my stomach. Wait. I only have a skirt and underwear on. Eek! Suddenly, I feel his hands pulling both of those pieces of clothing off.

Now I feel cold air on my womanhood. This is way too embarrassing.

"Ah~" I accidentally let out because he licks it.

He keeps licking it, making it hard to hold it in. But.. it feels so good... I look down at him and blush really hard. He gets up and I whine. He picks me up and puts me on the desk. He spreads my legs. Then he continues to lick my clit.

This is a lot better. But it's also overwhelming. Seeing him like that just makes my body heat up more. I feel my limit coming upon me. He goes faster and makes me climax in his mouth.

He licks his lips and stands up. I hop off the desk and walk torward him. More... I need it. His shirt is already off. So that wasn't a problem. I help him slip his pants off. Mother of Mavis.. HOW? It is such a big tent.

I can't stand it.. I want it. I turn around, put my hands against the desk, and ask him to hurry up. He gets all excited and takes his underwear off in a second.

He instantly shoves his manhood in me. Tears trickle from my eyes but he doesn't see. So, he starts thrusting. Soon the pain goes away. All that is left is pleasure. It feels so amazing.

My eyes roll to the back of me head, as I hand on tightly to the desk. He keeps thrusting at fast speed.

The room is filled with our love.

I am about to climax. Just a few more seconds.. then I climax. Soon after, so does he. We both catch our breath and put our clothes on. We walk out the office.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im sorry this is bad, but you know....