cxxvii;

donghyuck couldn't be happier.

couldn't be happier with the food he ate tonight, with the sights he's seen tonight, with the city he's explored tonight, or with the beach he's walking on tonight.

of course mark would bring them to a beach. it wouldn't be one of their dates without a beach.

they've been strolling along the stretch of sand for a while now, enjoying the blueness of the sky, the stars and the calming breeze which has accompanied them the entire night. donghyuck has the matthiola incana stem tucked behind his ear, and mark had made a comment about how the soft lavender colour suits his golden skin and silver hair perfectly.

they stop near the end of the beach, where the rocks pile up and the moss and vines grow high. it's peaceful, and it's quiet. it's everything donghyuck could've wanted in a night, and no wonder mark lee is the only one who could've planned a night this perfect. it was also in true mark lee fashion to have done it in the city of love, waiting the entirety of the neo city tour before flying donghyuck out to paris.

i've been meaning to ask, donghyuck signs after a while. how do you know what i'm saying?

mark laughs, and donghyuck thinks the sound is the most beautiful thing he's ever heard. and he's heard long flight by taeyong.

"of course i'm gonna start learning ksl for you. did you think i'd let you type and write the entire time?"

donghyuck doesn't know why, since all his friend have learned ksl for him too, but when mark says those words to him, his heart beats rapidly against his chest. he can't help but feel warm at the revelation, can't help the bright grin which takes over his face.

thank you.

"you never have to say thank you for this, donghyuck. of course i'm gonna make you feel comfortable around me. you mean so much to me."

donghyuck can't help but kiss mark at those words.