cxxvi;

you planned everything out, didn't you?

"of course i did! we only have one night in the city of love, of course i'd make it worth while with you."

donghyuck blushes at the explanation, hand gripping on tighter to mark's. they're on their way to the hotel the group is staying at, and donghyuck marvels at how luxurious the hotel must be, judging from the lobby.

once they reach mark's once shared room with yukhei, donghyuck lets himself sit down on the bed that is undoubtedly mark's (the one that's made) and simply waits while mark lets him know he'll be taking a quick shower before they leave.

he admires the contrast between the two sides of the hotel room; yukhei's messy side and mark's put together side.

on the dressing table in front of the bed donghyuck is sitting on, he notices that there's a folded sweatshirt (matching his own casual sweatshirt) and single matthiola incana stem.

donghyuck's guessing he wasn't supposed to see that.

nonetheless, he smiles to himself and waits for mark to come out of the bathroom.

which he does, not too long later.

however.

he's just wearing his khaki shorts. he's not wearing a shirt.

blushing an obnoxious shade of red, donghyuck buries his face into the pillows on the bed, eliciting a chuckle from the other boy.

"you can look now," mark says, and donghyuck slowly brings his head up, only to slam it back down when he sees that mark is standing in front of him, still very much without a shirt on.

mark laughs once more before walking away towards the dresser, shaking his head to himself.

"cute."