lv;

"and it was because she had asthma! can you believe she hid it from us for eight years?"

mark's story, in donghyuck's opinion, is really funny. so when he lets a laugh slip out without much thought, he's kind of petrified for the consequence.

that was the first time mark has heard him make any kind of sound.

if jaemin were here, heck, if any of his friends were here, they'd tell him to just go with the flow and pretend like nothing happened.

but donghyuck isn't donghyuck unless he's paranoid, which is why he abruptly shuts his mouth and looks away, toying with the hem of mark's sweater. he was practically sitting on top of the boy anyways, might as well use it to his advantage.

mark however, just smiles softly at the sound coming out of donghyuck's mouth. he has such a beautiful laugh, and mark used to think that jaehyun and doyoung harmonizing was his favourite sound ever.

he might've just found a new one.

he notices the shift in the younger, but doesn't say anything about it.

the bowling alley is empty, and the silence is anything but uncomfortable. to be able to just sit relaxingly in donghyuck's presence, mark thinks it's incredible.

the lights are dim and there's a purple hue all over, which makes the younger who's leaned up against him look ten times cuter than he already is. with his moles on display, mark doesn't think he's ever had his breath taken away so violently before. and he's seen lee taeyong step out of a sauna.

humming a little, the older boy runs a hand down donghyuck's back before asking a question.

"you said you like singing. can i hear you?"