lviii;

"are you fuming?" mark laughs, covering his mouth with his hand. donghyuck looks up from where he was glaring at his phone, only to find mark trying his best to hold in his laughter.

accidentally, maybe, donghyuck elbows mark in the stomach while trying to sit up. mark simply guffaws, looking scandalized at the younger.

"what did i do! you just look really cute when you do that," mark says, defending himself.

if donghyuck turns red, none of them mention it.

"you're voice is lovely, by the way," mark adds after a beat of silence, smiling shyly at the younger, who's staring at him with wide eyes.

he thinks, would mark really care if he can't speak?

he just said that his voice is lovely, wouldn't he want to wear more of it? donghyuck can't give him that.

maybe there's a lot donghyuck can't give mark.

but jeno was right, and as much as it pains donghyuck, he admits it. jeno was right; it was so unfair to mark if he continues on like this, especially at the speed that things are progressing at.

mark likes him.

not his voice.

when donghyuck doesn't say anything, mark spends a bit longer staring at him.

he just thought donghyuck was so pretty.

no, pretty wasn't even the right word to explain donghyuck. donghyuck is something out of this universe, someone who couldn't be comprehended by simple people like them.

donghyuck is stunning.

and mark can't keep himself from kissing him.