|9|

•Liv's POV•

I walked into the hotel room to see the rest of the boys and some other ones who I had no idea were.

They all introduced themselves except Cam, Carter and Nash because they walked me in.

We all got to know each other better by just asking the most random questions like "What did you eat for breakfast yesterday" and "What is your shoe size"

We got really bored laying around on our phones. We were making vines, tweeting, and taking selfies and all dat social media crap. We all got really hungry and decided to grab food. We decided on Taco Bell.

It was Me, Nash, Jack and Jack that ended up going to get food. We had to write down all the orders on a piece of paper. We literally used an entire piece of paper. We bought so much food it was hard for 4 people to carry it. We walked in the hotel and took the elevator up to our rooms.

We walked into the room where all the boys were. The swarmed around us like a pack of hungry seagulls at the beach when you open a bag of chips. Everyone grabbed their food and ate. After we ate we decided to play truth or dare.

"Nash, Truth or Dare?" Matt asked Nash

"Dare" Nash answered Matt's question looking scared about what Matt was about to say.

"I dare you and Liv to go in your hotel room for ten minutes" Matt said. I was sort of unaware of what Matt had said

Nash looked at me with a look that was basically asking me if it was ok. I nodded in agreement, unaware about what I just did.

I told my bully that he could go on a room with me alone.

•Nash's POV•

I was somewhat excited to go in a room with Liv alone, but yet I felt another feeling. I think it was nervousness. Wait why was I nervous. I must have brought back my feelings for her from a year ago. I mean I never forgot about her, I just put her off to the side to work on my life and my vine and youtube.

We walked into our hotel while the boys timed us. I had a feeling that all the boys were out in the hall listening to what we were doing.

We looked into each other's eyes and suddenly we were both leaning in. In a flash of a second I felt our lips moving in sync. We pulled away and I whispered in her ear,

"I remember who you are"

I went to kiss her again but she pulled back. She gave my a 'are you serious you know who I am and you just kissed me' look. She had fear in her eyes and looked like she was going to break any second. She ran out the door crying. She didn't slam the door or anything.

I looked out the door to see the boys all staring at me with a questioned look.

"What just happened" Taylor asked me

"I have no idea" I said even though I knew exactly what just happened

"What did you guys even do in there you were literally in there for 2 minutes?" Cam asked

"I kissed her" I said proudly

"You kissed her, dude you just met her" Cam spoke

"I know I didn't know what I was doing" I lied.

I was glad Cam didn't know who she was. That just would have been horrible. I wish I hadn't said that but me and my giant mouth had to go ahead and say it instead.

"Guys I'm going to go see if I can find her and talk to her" I said and they just said meet them in the room afterwards.

I went towards the elevator and stepped inside. There was no one else inside considering it was 10 at night. I pressed the button to go down to the lobby. I walked down to see no one.

I looked out side a window to see that it was pitch black outside besides the street lights. I hope she didn't leave the hotel.

I looked at the pool, the restaurant, and around the hotel in general. I thought I looked everywhere in the hotel until I saw a room with a girl in it by herself. Maybe it was Liv. I walked in and whoever it was must of heard the door open because they turned around to face me. Luckily the person was Liv.

"I'm sorry I think that I'll just leave" She said trying to push past me

"No Liv just let me explain" I begged

"Fine 5 minutes Grier" She said sternly

"Ok so the reason I kissed you is because I like you and I always have. I knew who you were because who couldn't remember that beautiful face. I didn't mean to hurt you back then. I just needed an excuse to let my feelings for you not show. I knew you would never like me so I just broke you inside and out. Listen I'm really sorry for what I did especially last year when you forgave me and then I just crushed you again. I'm really sorry. I just hope you can forgive me and know that I won't hurt you ever again. And I mean it this time" I said and it felt great to get it off my chest.

She sat there with a speechless face. Her eyes were sort of watery. Her jaw hung low in amazement like she had just seen something truly amazing.

She didn't say anything. She pulled me into a hug and whispered into my ear

"Nash I forgive you and I like you too"

Score I just discovered that the girl I like likes me back! I was jumping inside

------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

So I know I haven't updated in so long

I also started a new story

I have just been so busy with school and family shit

So tell me what you like about this chapter

I also forgot to say I HAVE LIKE 200 FREAKING READS THANKS GUYS. I thought nobody was going to read this

So yeah I'm excited to write the next chapter

I'm currently writing on my phone because my computer broke fml

So I'll update asap

Well...

Byee💭✌️

Xoxo, Courtt