|13|

•Liv's POV•

Nash and I had returned from our small dinner date around 8:30. We had eaten dinner then we walked around for a while. We walked inside the dark hotel room, only to see that no one was in there.

There was no doubt that I was happy that Nash asked me to be his girlfriend. You could tell that Nash was happy too. As we both walked to our luggage their was an awkward silence. Even though we both had faces that had the slightest smile, you could tell that on the inside we were grinning from ear to ear.

Out of my luggage I grabbed a pair of sweats and a comfy shirt. I walked into the bathroom to change. Even though Nash and I were dating, I still felt a little bit uncomfortable changing around him. I slipped on my clothes and walked out to see Nash shirtless. I couldn't help but stare. I guess I was staring to long because I finally heard him say

"Like what you see" Even though I looked away from blushing, I could tell that there was a gigantic smirk on his face. "It's okay, beautiful look at me" He continued springing off the bed, strutting over to me. I turned my face, only to meet eyes with him. Our eyes had locked together like glue. In a matter of seconds his warm lips were on mine again. Our lips moved in sync, until we pulled away for air. As we pulled away, we both shone a smile at each other. I swiftly walked away from where Nash and I were standing, to plug my phone in.

Since it was only 9:00, we decided on watching a movie. Nash let me choose, and of course I chose a Disney movie. Nash being the sweet person he is, agreed to watch it with me.

We were about halfway through the movie when my eyes started getting heavy. My eyes closed as my head drifted to Nash's shoulder.

I was awakened by the sound of camera's and a sudden flash

"Shit, my flash was on." I heard a voice say. I recognized that voice as Taylor's. I opened my eyes to see the boys standing in front of me with there phones. I was wondering, until it hit me that they were taking pictures of me and Nash.

"Good Morning?" Aaron said with a smile and a shrug. I rolled my eyes and delicately lifted my head off Nash's shoulder. I walked over to my things,, once again, to pick out my outfit. I chose...

•Black high waisted shorts
•Maroon crop top
•White vans
•Jewlery

I took a quick shower and put my outfit on. I walked out of the bathroom to see the boys on their phones. I told them that I was going to get breakfast. They didn't even look up from their phones, but they nodded. I walked out from the hotel room and went to get breakfast.

As I walked I saw a face that I never thought I would ever see again. I hoped I would never see again. It was Michelle.
___________________________________
A/N:
MICHELLE OBAMA!!!

Hey guys I'm back

So I said I would update so I did

Anyways this probably sucks

Your probably wondering who Michelle is...well you'll figure you next chapter

Follow my Twitter: @gilinskysgirlxx

I'm done ily all

Byee

Xoxo, Courtt♡