|8|

•Liv's POV•

2 days flew by faster than anything. Before I knew it I was driving towards the hotel that we were staying at. I pulled up and walked through the front door. As I walked in I was greeted by a man I supposed was Bart.

"Hello Liv it's nice to meet you in person" Bart said to me

"Nice to meet you too" I said back

"Ok so you can go up to the desk and get your room key. You'll be sharing a room with Nash and Cameron" He said

"O-Okay" I said stuttering a little bit because I wasn't sure if they were the Nash and Cameron I know and remember in a not so good way.

I went up to the front desk and asked for my room key. My room was room 239.

•Nash's POV•

I was so excited for this tour called Magcon. We were going to LA first.

It has been a year since Liv moved away. I missed her so much. Since she moved away the guys and I haven't bullied anyone.

For Magcon Cam and I share the same hotel room. Also in our new hotel room is the new girl. I don't know her name or even what she looks like. I hope that she's really pretty and isn't all over me like all other girls.

I was distracted from my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. Cam must have also heard it because he got up and answered it. Whoever it was they talked for a minute or so until they stepped inside. It was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

The girl that walked in I assumed was the new girl because she had her bags. She had long ombre hair, beautiful eyes, and she was just perfect.

"Nash this is Liv, Liv this is Nash" Cam introduced

"Hi" She croaked out

"Hi" I say back

It took my brain a couple seconds to process her name and why she looked so scared. I remembered everything that I had done. I don't think Cam noticed who she was thank god. I wasn't sure that the other guys knew who she was. Hopefully.

"Hey do you want to go to meet the other guys" Cam suggested

"Yeah sure" She replied with a small smile

•Carter's POV•

So I heard there was a new girl in Magcon. I hope she's really pretty and nice.

I heard a knock at the door. I stood up to answer it because everyone else was on their phones probably not even hearing it.

I walked over to the door. I opened it to find Nash, Cam, and a girl who I presumed was the new girl.

"Carter this is Liv, Liv this is Carter" Nash introduced us

"Hi Liv" I said with a smile on her face

"Hi" She said with a frightened expression

I let them inside so Liv could meet all the guys. I kept wondering why she had a frightened expression when she was introduced. I mean it's  definitely not the Liv that we used to bully.

•Liv's POV•

So first of all two of my bullies were taking  to meet the rest of the guys. Hopefully none of them were in the group that basically ruined my life. I was hoping and hoping until one of them had to open the door. It was Carter. Freaking Carter had to open the door. I just hope that none of the others are there.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I felt like ending here🔸

Ok so I don't really know what to do for the next chapter🙈

Ok I'm tired so Ya I might update maybe Sunday because I have Girl Scouts tomorrow🍪

Well......

Byee✌️💭

Xoxo, Courtt