|20|

Liv's POV:

I was awakened by the shuttering of my shoulder. My eyes peaked open. Nash's hands were rested upon my shoulders, continuing to shake them. His crystal blue eyes stared straight in my dull brown. I placed a small peck on his lips before whispering in his ear that I was awake.

I disgusted scoff came from beside Nash. It was Cameron.

"Can you save this lovey dovey stuff for another time, were about to land." He said with the same disgusted face. We laughed and continued to stare at each other. In the minutes we were staring, Nash had told me we were landing which was unessicary since the intercom blasted the same news shortly after and Cameron had mentioned it before.

When we landed I rushed out of the plane. I was still tired even after sleeping. The large group of us made our way to the car and drove towards the hotel. Small talk was made in the car but I didn't join it. I rested my head on the closest boys shoulder and closed my eyes. Whoever it was didn't mind me sleeping.

I woke up as we pulled in the hotel parking lot. The boys all still looked tired and looked as if they were going to pass out any moment. We parked in front of the glass doors that led inside and slowly got out one by one.

~

Hours later we sat around the hotel bored out of our minds. My head rested against Nash's shoulder. "I'm bored." I whined in his ear.

"Me too." He said. It was the middle of the day and we weren't aloud to leave the hotel.

"I have an idea." I said, popping up from my position on the bed. "Let's play hide and seek." I knew it was a little kid game but in the hotel, that'd be fun. We had basically already played considering our first night together when I ran off after Nash kissed me. This time we would be playing and everyone would know.

"That's a great idea." He said. He rose up to match my position. "I'll go get the boys." I watched him exit the door. I stood up and grabbed my sneakers. Thanking myself for packing them, I loosened the laces and stuffed my feet in them. I looped the laces and tied them tightly. I felt my phone buzz against my butt since it was buried in the back pocket of my skinny jeans. It was from Cameron saying to meet all of them in the lobby and to bring Nash's phone down with me. I laughed at his forgetfulness.

I grabbed his phone and drowned my room key in one of the front pockets. I shut the door behind me as I left. I moved my head left and right trying to remember which way to get to the lobby since this was a different hotel than last time.

I spotted all of them on the couches in the lobby. Did I take that long? I walked over and handed Nash his phone.

"We already discussed teams." Johnson said. "Your on ours." He continued ushering me over. It was me, Jack J, Jack G, Cameron and Taylor against the rest. Apparently Cam and Nash were team captains and Cam picked me just to piss off Nash.

"Who's hiding first." I asked out to the group.

"You guys are." I heard Carter say from the other side. I watched them leave somewhere so they could go and count. The five of us gathered in a huddle to make a game plan. We split up into a group of three and a group of two to have more coverage. It was Cam and I and then the Jacks and Taylor went together.

15 minutes later, Cam and I were still in our hiding spot in the back of the hotel. "I don't know if they'll ever find us." I whispered to Cam. "What if I don't want to be found." He whispered back. "What do you mean." I couldn't finish my words with his lips on mine. My brain couldn't comprehend what was going on.

I felt my lips pull away from his on instinct and my hand came in contact with his face. The loud sound echoed down the empty hallway and soon we heard the sound of footsteps coming our way. To my luck, it was the Jacks and Taylor. They must have not been found and decided to find a new hiding spot. Cam's face was red from the impact, the hand print evidently mine considering my hand was raised still. The three boys stared at me in disbelief. I ran past the barrier of the three of them and dodged out of the hotel.

I had been sitting against the building, crying for at least 10 minutes. I had multiple texts asking where I was. I couldn't build up the strength to answer them. I couldn't believe I let him do that. My boyfriends best friend.

My body shivered at the contact of the cold breeze that suddenly swept by. The sky was changing from its delicate blue into it's fierce orange and pink colors. It was soon going to get dark. I decided to stop being somewhat stubborn and go back in the hotel. I entered the lobby hoping not to see anyone. The coast was clear. I glanced at my phone seeing the top text from the person I least wanted to hear from.

Cam☺️: I'm sorry and I really mean it. It was all in the moment, please answer one of our texts. We're worried.

Me: Don't act like everything is fine between us. You know what you did and know why you did it. How dare you betray your best friend, more like brother like that. You disgust me.

I sent the text with no regrets. All of the anger bubbled inside of me. I sat on the couch in the lonely lobby. Besides me, there was only a couple that only screamed "#relationship goals" and an old lady who had just entered the building.

The petite elder woman looked no older than 75. She glanced my way before sitting down beside me. It was like somehow she knew what was going on.

"It's a boy isn't it?" She must have seen the stressed look on my face. It was like she had read my mind before.

"Yeah." I sighed once more. I pulled my head out of my hands.

"I've had many of those in my lifetime." The wise words flowed out of her mouth as she continued to talk about her past faults with boys in her life. I kept listening, relating especially the last one she told me which happened to be the same thing that happened to me.

My phone vibrated from a text from Nash asking where I was and saying he was worried. She looked over my shoulder and saw the text.

"Go on tell him you're okay. No need to listen to my silly past. She ushered me to stand up.

"Thank you," I paused because I had no idea what her name was.

"Diane."

"Thank you Diane." I finally said. I walked away from the smiling old woman.

I looked back before pressing the button to the floor in which our room was on. I took a deep breath before swiping my card in the lock.

I had no idea what I was about to get myself into.