|21|

Liv's POV:

I had no idea what I was about to get myself into.

Instead of walking into the room to only see my boyfriend, I walked into a room full of shouting. Cam and Nash stood facing each other, screaming about what had happened. I texted Jack incase I needed back up.

"How could you betray me like that." I looked up from my phone thinking he was saying this to Cameron. He head was turned towards me and his eyes watered. It was clear he was speaking to me.

"What do you mean?" I questioned not understanding.

"You let him kiss you, you must have enjoyed it you slut. Were done." With every word that slipped from his mouth my heart shattered a little more. The tears welled in my eyes as I watched him exit the hotel room. I stared at Cam in pure hatred. I felt like kicking him in the balls but I had to leave before I had a breakdown.

I ran out of the hotel room in tears. It reminded me of the time I heard the news about my father. The only difference was that he wasn't there to comfort me. I was upset and obviously had no idea what I did wrong. I wasn't going to let it get to me.

I walked down to the lobby, my eyes bloodshot and my face red from the tears. Diane was no longer in the spot we were in about 20 minutes ago. My phone dinged in my pocket.

Gilinsky🌚: I'm at the room and no ones answering. Are you okay?

I told him what had happened and told him to meet me in the lobby. 5 minutes later I saw his tall figure approaching me. He ran the last couple steps and hugged me tight.

"Are you okay babygirl?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, can we take a walk?" Jack and I had gotten really close because of the tour. He was probably the one I was the closest to, well now because it used to be Nash. I had trusted him with everything and I still have no idea why we broke up. I would have done it myself at his choice of words anyways.

Jacks are was slung around my shoulder as we walked on the streetlight lit sidewalks. I snuggled in up under his arm.

"Why did you guys break up?" Jack asked out of the blue.

"I honestly have no idea. Probably because of the incident with Cam." I guessed.

"But you didn't do anything, I saw it." I could tell Jack was on my side. "You slapped him so hard I'm surprised theres no bruise."

I laughed at the memory even though it was a serious concept. I smiled for once in the past couple hours.

Jack and I stopped in a coffee shop on our walk. Being the nice person he is, he payed for my tea even though I insisted he shouldn't have.

I was finally enjoying my night.

Nash's POV:

After I stormed out of the hotel room, I took a long walk. On my way back around 8:30. I took a break and decided to grab a drink at the small cafe about 10 minutes from the hotel. I sat in there for a while, sipping my coffee and thinking about what I had done.

I kept thinking and ended up staring off into space. I was snapped from my thoughts when a couple walked in the door. The girl was snuggled under the boys arm all cozy-like. I wished that was how Liv and I were. But of course, I had to screw that up.

The girl and boy fought back and forth over who was going to pay which I thought was cute. I never got to do that with her. Th received their drinks and sat down at the booth near my table. I took a close look at them and saw it was Liv and Jack.

Maybe what I said was true. I had literally just broke up with her and now shes onto Jack. Already! I was done with her. First off she kisses my best friend and then once I break up with her, she moves on to another one of my best friends. Who's next, Hayes?

I was furious. I admit that I was slightly jealous even though I shouldn't be. I sipped the last of my coffee and ran out of the small building. I jogged down the empty sidewalk small tears falling from my face.

Why was I crying? I was the one who broke up with her. But I didn't want to break up with her. She was the one who kissed Cam behind my back. Maybe there was some way he was lying. Hopefully there was some way he was lying.

Jack G's POV:

I felt bad for Liv. She was heartbroken. She tried her best to hide it, but it was destined to show. I could see it in her eyes.

"Just so you know, if you need to, you can sleep in Jack and I's room tonight." I said to her.

"That'd be great Jack, thank you." Her smile showed for the second time tonight which made me smile even more. I didn't want her staying in a room with Nash and Cam. That would have been a disaster. Luckily we are leaving tomorrow night after the show.

We finished our drinks and left the coffee shop. I followed her into the hotel.

"Jack can you get some of my stuff, I don't really wan't to go in there if they're there."

"Of course Li." He said using the nickname Nash had given me years ago.

We made it to the floor and told her to go to the room while I get her things. She gave me her key so I could get in easily.

I swiped the key when I approached the door. The light flashed green and I slowly opened the door. Their room was quiet and the two of them were doing absolutely nothing.

"Hey Jack whats up how'd you get a key?" Cam asked. Nash just stared at me like he wanted to slice my throat.

"I'm just getting some of Liv's things because shes sleeping in Jack and I's room." Cam nodded in approval while Nash still had the look on his face but getting worse by the second. I quickly grabbed some of her things and ran out of the room. You could cut the tension in that room with a knife.

I wonder why Nash looked like he wanted to kill me?