|10|

•Liv's POV•

Nash had found me in the gym. I didn't want him to find me. He asked me to let him explain and I did. I was shocked at what he said.

I forgave him and gave him a hug. I whispered to him that I liked him which was probably really weird.

We pulled away from the hug and just stared at each other until Nash snapped us both out of it.

"Hey Liv by chance would you like to maybe um go on a date with me tomorrow night?" Nash asked me. It took me a second to process what he was saying in my brain

"Yes Nash of course I will" I said with a smile. The once worried look on Nash's face was replaced by a smile.

•Jack J's POV• (ooo new)

Nash was gone for a long time looking for Liv. I started to worry where they were if he had found her or if he had even found her. It would probably be easy for them to get lost in this hotel considering how big it is.

Me and the guys were doing the same thing we were doing earlier. We really were boring at some times.

"Hey guys do you think Nash and Liv are okay?" I asked

They all looked up from their phones with a confused look. They must have forgotten Nash went to find her after what happened.

"Oh shit I forgot about them" Taylor said

"I'm going to go see if I can find them anywhere, does anyone want to come" I asked

Taylor was the only one who came. Me and Taylor went towards the elevator and stepped inside. We pressed the button that took us down to the lobby.

We walked around the general area of the lobby and the pool. We looked for about 15 in basically every room until we saw two people in a room that looked like the gym laughing and talking and they were very close. It looked like they were going to, No. I thought maybe it's Nash and Liv but it couldn't be because they were just in a fight, but it was them...

•Liv's POV•

After we apologized we just hung out in the gym laughing at stupid old memories that we had when we were little.

It was weird to think that a year ago the person that sitting Im sitting with right now in a gym laughing with is the same boy that a year ago made me feel like I was useless, but the weirdest feeling is that now he makes me feel complete. A year ago I would be afraid to go near him but now I'm not afraid of him at all. I guess a lot can change in a year.

I was pulled away from my thoughts when Nash fell off the yoga ball he was sitting on. I laughed way to hard my stomach started to hurt.

"Stop laughing it hurts really bad" Nash said rubbing his arm

"Aww do you want a kiss to get better" I said jokingly

"Yes" Nash said. But before I could respond what he had said I was pulled into and I felt his warm lips on mine. I kissed back purposely this time. We kissed for a little while but we both pulled away when we heard the door open.

In the doorway stood Jack J and Taylor. Shit, I thought to myself I realized that I was still at Magcon and I ran away from Nash.

"So you run away because Nash kissed you and then you come down here do it again but this time you kissed back" Taylor said

"I guess it just hit me the wrong way the first time he did it" I lied. It was all because of what he said.

"Just don't tell any of the other guys about this please" Nash begged

"Ok fine, but we should be getting back" Jack J sighed. We got up and headed out the door heading towards the hotel room where all the boys were.

We walked in and they all stared at us like we had just been gone for months.

"Ok Liv, Nash what happened between you two" Cam asked us

"I'll explain tomorrow I'm just really tired" I said as I yawned

"Yeah I'm tired myself" Nash said after me

"Ok well we will see you guys in the morning bye" Matt said to us

"Ok bye guys night" Me and Nash said in unison

We opened the door and walked out in the hallway together and started towards our room. When we got inside I walked over to my bag and pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. I told Nash to turn around so I could change and he obeyed. I climbed into my bed as Nash climbed into his. As soon as my head hit my pillow I got very sleepy. The last thing I heard before I passed out was

"Goodnight Liv I love you"

----------------------------------------------------

So I know I haven't updated in so long it's all because of school and shit like that so yeah it literally took me like 2 weeks to write this chapter.

I need characters!

I mean like really bad

comment what part you want to be such as a girlfriend/boyfriend or bestfriend to anyone.

im so tired

i need food

follow me on twitta Court_718

I'll write the next chapter soon

byee

xoxo, Courtt