|2|

•Liv's POV•

As I walk through the double doors of hell I automatically spot my 5 bullies. My brothers and I split up into our grades except Ryan and I since were in the same grade. Ryan walked over to his locker and I walk to mine.

I was about to start opening my locker then all of a sudden it smashes closed. I turn around to see a figure behind me with there hands connected to my shoulders about to shove me in the locker.

In one flash of a second I feel a sharp pain hit my back I had gotten shoved into the locker for the billionth time.

I looked at the face who shoved me, it was Nash.

Every girl in our grade had loved Nash. I thought he was a complete asshole.

I looked gaining my thought by feeling something hit my gut. Nash had punched me straight in the gut. I fell down in pain.

I looked up to see all 5 of their faces. Tears were about to fall down my face because of the pain of the punch.

"Is the little baby gonna cry" I heard Cameron say, as all the boys laughed at me.

"Why do you do this to me, and only me why do all hate me so much" I spoke as a single tear slipped down my cheek.

"Because your a slut with that has no friends" Matt said as all the boys agreed.

Lucky enough the bell rang and they walked off laughing.

•Nash's POV• ( surprising right😏😂)

I feel so bad that we bully Liv We have bullied her since the 4th grade which is a long time.

Before the 4th grade me Liv were like best friends. Something happened in the end of 3rd grade and we just stopped talking.

I had liked her in the end of 3rd grade but I felt like she just shut me out so that's when I joined the others.

The only reason I do it is because if I don't then the guys are gonna kill me. But they don't know I have feelings for her.

------------------------------------------

A/N: So chapter 2 is donee😃. This isn't the worst of the drama.

It will get better as I get going I know it sucks.

Comment any ideas that you have ya know.

Y'all can follow my social media which is in the last chapter. I'll be updating most likely every 2 days😂✋💕

My friend got to meet Matt Espinosa and I'm pissed because i didn't😡

I just felt like saying that⬆️

We'll bye✌️💭

Xoxo,Courtt

Bullied ; Nash GrierOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara