|19|

*Read long A/N at end*

Nash's pov:

Liv was curled in a ball as we hugged. She pulled her beautiful tear stained face out from my chest.

"I love you, you know that right? Most people misuse that word and just throw it around. But when I say it to you I mean it. I love you to the moon and back." I said meaning every word of it.

"I love you too Nashy." She whispered cuddling back into my chest. She fell asleep in a matter of seconds and soon after I did the same.

~

I woke, facing the direction of the window. I opened my eyes instantly regretting it. The sun blared in my eyes, burning them to a crisp. Attached to my body was a sleeping Liv. She looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake her up for our flight. We were flying to our next stop this morning; Dallas.

I lightly shook her quietly saying her name to wake her up. She delicately opened her eyes and looked up at me. When she saw me, she smiled her amazing smile.

"Good Morning." She said with her high pitched raspy voice.

"Good morning beautiful." I smiled watching her sit up. "We have to get ready for our flight."

Once I finished speaking she immediately sprung out of bed. She ran into the bathroom grabbing a pair of sweats in the process. I looked over to the bed beside ours. A groggy looking Cameron groaned and rolled over. I laughed and stood up. I walked to the side of Cam's bed and shook him.

"5 more minutes." He grumbled once again rolling over to the side.

"If you want 5 minutes then have fun catching the flight to Dallas after ours." I chirped strolling away towards my things. Cameron jumped straight out of bed. I chuckled at the sight and he gave me a death glare. Li came strutting out of the bathroom looking like a movie star in sweats. Her hair was in a messy bun and her face was free of makeup; which I loved. Her smile lit up the room as I daydreamed over her.

Cameron squeezed past me in the bathroom as I stared off in space. I was completely lost until I felt Liv nudge me and wave her small hands in my face. I snapped out of my daze from her laugh. I laughed along with her as Cameron opened the door looking confused as ever at what we were laughing about. I snuck in the bathroom once Cameron left the space. I splashed my face with the cold water running from the sink in front of me.

I sat there thinking; How did I get so lucky?

I especially wondered this after what I had done to her.

Liv's POV:

Cameron and I sat, bored in the hotel room waiting for Nash so we can get the hell out of this place. As I finished my thoughts, my favorite blue-eyed cutie came out of the small room.

"Ready?" He asked with an excited expression on his face. We nodded in agreement and jumped out of our spots on the beds. We followed Nash out the door into the lobby where we were going to meet the boys. As we made our way down there was not much talk. A little talk here and there.

We reached the lobby and saw all the boys, most of them with tired looks on their faces. I think the three of us were the only ones that were actually somewhat wide awake. We all exchanged quick good mornings before we were ushered out of the building towards a limo to take us to the airport. Our luggage was put in the back of the car and we all went inside. Everyone found seats and soon we were off driving.

~

We reached the airport in under an hour. In that time three people managed to fall back asleep and the others began to wake up more. Getting out of the limo, my legs felt like spaghetti underneath me because I was sitting for so long. I grabbed my own luggage and followed the rest of the crowd into the building.