The Ugly Rich Girl - chapter 13

=============================

The Ugly Rich Girl chapter thirteen

The Cutie-Pie

______________________________

A shadow dawned over my view, and I shrieked as my eyes opened to crystal blue ones. I shot up and knocked my forehead against Chance's.

"Aw, shit." I muttered and grabbed my forehead. "What are you doing here??" I looked at the clock and it read five am. The sun wasn't even up, and my boyfriend was already terrorizing me in my bed.

"I came to say goodmorning sunshine." He kissed my forehead, and rubbed his own. He smiled at me, and I rolled my eyes.

"Gettouta here." I grumbled, and pulled the covers back over myself. He laughed and pulled the covers back. I snatched them before he could fully remove them, and snapped at him. "I'm half naked under here." He let go of the covers, and I wrapped myself again and layed my head down.

"Scoot over." He said, and pulled the covers off the side. He slid in next to me, and I hit him on his arm.

"I'm half naked!" I yelled. He chuckled, and his pearly white teeth made me almost smile, until I remembered that I was in my bra and underwear. I clenched my teeth together and layed my head back down. My covers shifted and my stomach started shivering as the blankets moved off my body.

"Hey!" I hissed as goosebumps appeared on my stomach. I turned and saw him pulling his shirt over his head. "What are you.. Oh." I stopped myself as he threw his shirt across the room. His perfect beach body six pack made my mouth water, and my heart melt. I had seen it before, but it looked so beautiful.. I mumbled something that might have sounded like "show off", or "snow cough", and continued to stare.

"Hey, I'm not the only one with the hot body." He laughed and grabbed my waist. He pulled me close, and his whole body radiated warmth.

"Mmmm" I whispered and wrapped my arms around him, and slowly drifted off.

The second my alarm starting beeping, I was grumbling. The clock read six forty-five, and I almost wanted to throw it out the window. I was warm, and I looked at Chance sleeping next to me. I turned off my alarm, and threw the covers off, careful not to wake Chance. I walked in my closet and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a loose tank top off the hanger, and tossed them on the ground. I picked a tight black camisole, and pulled it on over my body. Just as I had bent over to pick up my tank top, a chuckling voice came out from behind me.

"I was right, you do have a nice ass." I snatched my tank top and whipped it at Chance, hitting him on his stomach. "Ow." I put the tank top on, and pulled on some tight booty shorts before putting my sweatpants on.

After slipping into a pair of moccasins, Chance grabbed my waist and pulled me into the bathroom. He helped me straighten my hair, and I brushed on a bit of powder before reaching towards my eyeliner. Chance stopped me and grabbed my hand, and laced his fingers in mine.

"You don't need that." He smiled at me, and I rolled my eyes, reaching for the mascara. I brushed on some and put it away. We exited my bathroom and went downstairs to grab something to eat.

Once we were downstairs, I toasted a bagel and ate it plain with a banana.

"How did you get here?" I asked Chance as he spread some butter on his toast.

"Rode my motorcycle." He answered and grabbed a waterbottle out of the fridge. He took a drink, and fake spit it at me. I flinched, and smacked him on the arm.

"I hate you."

"Hate you too." He kissed my forehead and capped his water. I took one for myself, and threw my banana peel away. I leaved the kitchen and went into the bathroom across the hallway. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste out of the drawer and brushed my teeth, masking my morning breath with minty freshness.

"There's extra brushes in the bottom drawer." I told Chance and moved out of the way to let him brush his teeth. "I'm not kissing you with your gross morning breath." He laughed, and brushed his teeth.

When Chance started to make funny spitting noises, I burst out into a fit of giggles. He looked at me with toothpaste still on his mouth and his eyebrow raised. He rinsed his mouth out, and I exploded with laughter again as he spit out the water. He tossed the toothbrush on the drawer and wrapped me in a hug, crushing my face.

"Euuuhhgg!!!" My mouth was being pressed against his chest, and it was moving as his heart beat. I giggled, and pulled my head away. "Your heart is beating fast because I'm near." His cheeks flushed, and muttered and killed me in a bear hug. I mumbled again and laughed.

"Can I drive?" I asked him, as we were heading out the door. He looked at me, confused.

"Its your car, why wouldn't you drive?"

"No, I wanna take your motorcycle."

"I'm not ready to die, Flo. I'm driving."

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea.."

______________________________

Yeah I'm tired of typing.
Whatevvaaa.

Yourfavoritestsmarticalaleck
<33becckkioo