The Ugly Rich Girl - chapter 15

=============================

The Ugly Rich Girl chapter fifteen

No News Is Good News

______________________________

Chance immediatly noticed my sour face.

"What's wrong? Did.. did I make you uncomfortable or something?"

"No. No you didn't. Everything's just being so complicating right now. I'm sorry." I instantly felt guilty for him blaming himself. This was all my fault.

"You can always tell me anything. You know that, right?" He said, and I nodded. "So what's wrong?" I was being silly; I shouldn't have brought it up.

"I've actually heard 'I love you' before. But the thing is, you'd never guess who said it, and what happened next." I whispered.

"Who?" He mumbled, staring straight into my eyes. I let out a breath.

"Luca." I hissed, not daring to blink.

"Bastard.." Chance muttered. He narrowed his eyes. "He wanted you for sex, didn't he? You know what, don't even tell me what happened, because whether you do or not I'll wring his neck tomorrow." He wrapped his arms around me and brought me in close to his chest.

"Can you act like a girl for a minute, instead of a crazy protective boyfriend?" I asked. He batted his eyelashes at me, and pursed his lips. "We were dating for at least 4 months, and we were alone at his house. I guess it wasn't the first time we were alone though.. But so he said he thought things were getting pretty serious between us, and then he told me he loved me.." I blinked, and a single tear fell down my cheek. "He wasn't the 'cool guy Luca' then, he acted like he truely cared about me. Next thing I knew, we were making out and he was trying to take my shirt off.." I couldn't continue, so I buried myself in Chance. I wasn't crying, just choked up.

After awhile, he coaxed me into looking at him. His hands were on the sides of my face, and he was holding me ever so gently.

"I won't ever ask you for anything, or to do something that you don't want, hear me?" He brushed a strand of hair out of my face with his thumb, and smiled. "If you want, we don't even have to have sex until we're married."

"So we're getting married?" I giggled.

"I plan on having three kids. Florence Jr, Chance Jr, and Junior." I erupted into laughter, and Chance kissed my cheek.

"I love kids." I whispered.

"I love you."

"I love you more." I smiled.

"Doubt it. Our babies will be beautiful." Chance said, and kissed my forehead. We layed there in eachothers arms, until there was a knock on the basement door.

"Time to eaaaattt!!" Mark shouted, and stomped his feet. I rolled of the bed, and stretched out, stiff from hardly moving.

When the kitchen door opened, I set my fork down finished with the meal. The conversation stopped as a girl walked in. I assumed it was Chance's sister, Alyssa. Her bright blond hair cascaded down her back in waves, and she had the same eyes as Chance. She was wearing shorts and a Hollister top, and unclipped a nametag from her shirt.

"Hey." She sighed and grabbed a plate of spaghetti. She sat down next to Mark and smiled. "How was your day?" She asked him.

"It was awesome! Dad helped me build a Star Wars Lego spaceship, and oh... I cleaned my room... That took a looong time." It was unusually quiet at the table, and I felt like the elephant in the room. Chance hadn't introduced me to Alyssa yet, but it didnt really seem like she was paying attention to me, or noticed me.

Maybe Chance had mentioned things about me to her, like he did with his dad. Then I could understand, because she would feel like she already knew me. But it was still awkward..

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I quickly pulled it out and read a text from my mother that I needed to be home immediatly. I re-read it, and Chance gave me a funny look.

"It's my mom. She wants me home." I whispered to him, and showed him the message.

"Weird.." I nodded. She never really texted me unless it was important, because she was usually so busy. "You better get home soon then." I almost started laughing.

"You're a dork, you realise that right?" His face looked puzzled. "You're the one who picked me up this morning for school, so I don't have a car to drive in."

"Ohh, I have to take you home.. Right. Kinda forgot about that, sorry.." I let out a laugh, and we both stood up. Chance grabbed my plate and placed it in the sink.

"I'll do the dishes when I get back, but I have to bring Flo home." He said to his dad.

"Thank you for the meal, I'm sorry I have to leave so soon." I told him.

"Not a problem! See you later!"

"Bye!" I said to all of them, and waved at Mark. He waved back.

I didnt speak to Chance until he parked his motorcycle at my house.

"That was so awkward." I complained. "You should have introduced me or something."

"No. Lyss doesn't really like people. I've told her about you, but she thinks i'm getting myself into trouble." He explained. "I'm sorry.."

"It's fine. I'll text you or call or something when I find out what's up with my mom."

"'Kay." He said, and pecked my cheek.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7 so we can stop for Caribou." He nodded, and i pecked his cheek.

I found my mother pacing in the living room. She looked up at me with wild eyes. I started to wonder if something was wrong..

"Can you sit, please?" She asked. I sat down on the couch. "Your dads car isn't outside, is it?" I shook my head, and she sighed of relief. She took a seat next to me.

"Sorry i'm being so weird.. Its just... Whew. Okay." She calmed herself down, and I was listing off every single terrible thing that could have happened to our family. "I haven't told your dad this yet, but.." She took another breath.

"I'm pregnant, and due in January."

______________________________

Ohemgee.
wow.
that was a long chapter.
sorry if theres errors/spelling issues.
on my phone..
my fingers are falling asleep..
k bye.

yourtiredsmartaleck
beccoooo<3