The Ugly Rich Girl - chapter 7

=============================

The Ugly Rich Girl chapter seven.

From Ugly to Bad-Ass

______________________________

I swear, the way my parents had me dress made me look like a prostitute. Obviously, the jury was going to decide guilty because I looked like I was going to the hoar house. My mom had picked out just the perfect outfit for me! - ahem, note the sarcasm. I was wearing a black mini pencil skirt with a lacy hot pink tank top tucked in. On my feet were black stilettos with silver gems. My mother's sense of style was anything but modern Flo. If I had my way, I would be wearing a baggy hoodie and some sweatpants. My mother would try to tell me that sweatpants and a hoodie isn't "lady like". Okay, mom. So girls walking with a skirt framing their ass and their boobs hanging out is?

When I walked into the court room, people gave me dirty looks. I turned around and glared at my mother as she smiled too happy. Ugh. I walked over and sat at our table with my teeth clenched together. The court room doors opened once again and Cara walked in. One of her eyes were black, and her nose on the same side was bruised. She was sniffling and faking pain when she blinked her eye. What a baby.

Honestly, I didn't know what the hell court was. People said crap, and the judge banged the hammer, right? And then they were either thrown in jail or set free. At least that's what the un-educated version is. I asked my mother if I could use the bathroom. The court session didn't start for another half an hour, so I couldn't see any problems. She nodded, and I stood up at walked to the doors. Just as I was reaching for the handle, a tazer gun shot into my view. I instantly lifted my hands up, and shot the security guards a funny look. They kept the tazers pointed at me.

"Where do you think you're going?" One of the guards asked.

"To the bathroom?"

"And what are you going to do there?" I don't know, I think I'll cook some chicken. Did they really just ask me that?

"I'm going to empty my bladder. Problem?" I wondered. The other narrowed his eyes.

"Well one of us is going to have to come with you." The guard stated.

"Darn, I was kinda getting into the habit of going to the bathroom by myself." I retorted. They wanted to say stupid stuff, then my smartass-ness was going to come out.

"Look girl, if we hear another thing from you, you're going to sit in your chair and stay there until the court session is over."

"Come on, I just wanted to get a change of clothes from my friend so that I wouldn't feel like a trucking mother prostitute walking the streets with two eyes darker that racoons'. Can I please meet him? He's right outside." I gave them a look of sympathy, and let out a huge sigh. One of them opened the door, and the other led me out.

Chance was right outside of the doors, holding my favorite athletic shorts, my navy blue fleece, and my worn-in pair of tennis shoes. I engulfed him in a hug.

"Thank you, sooo much!" I wasn't exaggerating in the least, if I had gone another hour in this outfit I would have freaked. I took the clothes from him set them on the ground, and gave him another hug. This time, he wrapped his arms around me, too. I felt electricity shooting up through my body, being replaced with tingles that spread everywhere. I finally let go of him, and the sparks went away. I gave him a weak smile.

"You're gonna be fine. Just don't lie, and I think it will be pretty easy." I hit him playfully, and rolled my eyes. "See you later." Chance walked inside the court room.

For a second there, I almost forgot about the security guard who was following me. I then gathered the clothes on the ground and went to change in the bathroom.

Once I got in the bathroom, I had my own peace and quiet. I ripped of the stilettos and threw them in the corner. The skirt came off next, and I put the shorts on and zipped the fleece on over the tank top. I smoothed the front of it down, and felt something in the pocket. I opened the pocket and found a black hair binder. Chance had just saved my life.

I flipped my hair over and tied it up in a messy bun. I took a paper towel and squirted a drop of soap, and ran some water. I then started scrubbing my eyes, and clawing all of my eyeliner and mascara off. After I finished, my eyes looked raw. I splashed my face with some water and then patted it off with another paper towel. When I saw my normal self in the mirror, I knew I was ready to go.

I stepped out of the bathroom and the security guard gave me a funny look. I had my skirt and shoes in my hands, and I was ready for court more than before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My sentance was two weeks in anger management class. Cara's parents hadn't pressed charges, and my parents were relieved. My classes started tomorrow, and I didn't know what to expect.

After we walked out of the courtroom, my stomach was grumbling. Chance appeared in front of me with his arm held out.

"Would the lady care to deport to Jimmy Johns?" He asked in a disgraceful British accent.

"You know, I've been to the U.K. and they would laugh at your accent." I smiled. "And I would love Jimmy Johns."

"Florence." My mother said behind me. I turned around. "You and Chance will both be attending a semi-formal dinner tonight."

"What?" I asked, about to laugh. My mother pulled me aside, and her face hardened.

"Your father and I would like to get to know Chance better, and we are eating in the dining room. I expect you to be on your best behavior at all times." Her eyes looked cold, as if she thought I would let off fireworks or something during dinner.

"Alright." I rolled my eyes and walked back over to Chance. I told him about dinner. "I think my mom's serious this time, so you should wear like fancy clothes or something."

"Like a suit or a tux?" His eyes got wide.

"No no, just like a nice dress shirt. Otherwise they'll hate you forever." I nudged him, and made a creepy smiley face. He pinched my cheeks and I made a face. I appropriately stuck my tongue out.

"What time do I need to be there?"

"Hm, dinner is usually served around six, so come around five-thirty."

"Five-thirty?! That's in an hour." He complained.

"Yep." I grinned. We got in my car, and I drove him home. The ride was mostly silent, except for conversing about the police cars parked on the side of the highway. I pulled into his neighborhood, where the normal sized houses were. Why couldn't I have been raised in one of those?

I pulled up to his baby blue house, and parked the car. He opened his door.

"Five-thirty!" I smiled. Chance rolled his eyes, and stopped himself. He looked at me straight in the eyes, and my cheeks got warm.

"You know what? I'm glad you took off your makeup, because you look even more beautiful without it." He closed the door, and I sat in my car hyperventilating until I got home.

______________________________

Aww, wasn't that so cute? (':
Muahaha, your favoritttee smartical-aleck
Beccaa-pooh(: