The Ugly Rich Girl - chapter 9

=============================

The Ugly Rich Girl chapter nine.

Heart-Ache.

______________________________

Both my heart and my head were aching. I was longing for someone to care for me, although I kept pushing everyone away. I had sat in my bedroom for two days, only getting up from my bed to drink water from the bathroom faucet. Everytime there was a knocking at the door, I would scream and throw something heavy at it.

The Vow was the last sad movie that had been playing on my t.v. I had given up after the car crash, and launched the remote straight through the t.v., crying my head off.

My phone was laying shattered on the ground. I had thrown it at the wall about an hour after dinner.

There was knocking at my bedroom door, and I starting screaming my head off. I picked up a vase of fake flowers and aimed the vase straight at the door. Right as I was about to realise it, there was a flash of white under the door. It was a piece of paper.

I walked over to the door and picked up the paper. It read :

Aunt Mackenzie is picking you up at noon today. You are spending the next three days with her.

-Mom

Auntie Mac? Auntie Mac! The clock read 11:00 I grabbed my nearest duffel bag and started throwing clothes in.

There was a soft knock on my door, and a cheerful voice rang through.

"Flo?" I unlocked the deadbolt on my door, and my Auntie Mac engulfed me in a hug. I burst into tears and she held me. I loved my Auntie Mac. She was my favorite person in the whole world. She was my best friend. I told her everything, and she would never judge me.

"Your mom told me everything. It's okay, hun." She started stroking my head and rubbing my back. "Come on, were going to have so much fun this weekend."

"Its the weekend?" I whispered, finding my voice.

"Today is Friday. Come on sweetie." Auntie Mac swore not to date anyone, and she was a true virgin. I loved her because when I was an ugly child, she was a beautiful single women. She told me that all guys were the same, idiots, and that they used you. She had an abusive boyfriend when I was younger, and she had never let any guys into her life after that.

She let go of me and picked up my bag. Mac grabbed my hand and I took the sleeve of my fleece and wiped my eyes. It smelled like him. My hand started shaking. I breathed in sharply and started walking with Mac. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder as we walked to her convertable. The hood was rolled down, and the wind ripped in my hair as we drove down the highway to her house.

"You know, your mom told me everything that happened. She even had a conversation with your father." Mac started. Just as I had began to forget about him, Mac brought him back into my head. I blinked as the salty beach smell flowed around us. I didn't answer her, and she sighed.

"Chance rejected the money, Flo. Your father said that Chance was angry with him for trying to pay him."

"Well then he was lieing."

"Would I be lieing to you too Flo?" Mac demanded.

"I saw it with my own-" the car sharpley turned to the side of the highway, and Mac slammed on the brakes.

"Florence Marie Cade that boy is in love with you and you are in love with him! Listen to me! This is nonsense!" She yelled. I opened my mouth to retort, but nothing came out. I blinked back tears. She continued to drive and we arrived in Charleston, South Carolina.

We drove up to her small cottage on Folly Beach. It took us roughly 7 hours, and we got there at 8. There was three bedrooms, two guest rooms, and the other was hers. We had stopped for McDonalds earlier, and I was sipping on my coca-cola. I brought my duffel bag in one of the guest rooms, and sat on the bed.

"Flo, if you dare lay down on that bed without taking a shower and cleaning yourself, I will throw you in the ocean." Mac warned. I groaned and grabbed some clothes, and jumped in the shower. I scrubbed through my matted hair, and clawed the grease off my skin. I sighed of relief as the water beat down on my skin.

As soon as I got out of the shower and changed, Mac was waiting for me.

"C'mon, let's go for a walk." She smiled.

______________________________

who's loving auntie mac??

i know i am(:

yourfavoritesmarticalaleck!

-beccaa!(: