Chapter 7

{Brian's P.O.V} 

I stand there looking at my watch ugh what's taking them so long. I look up and the door opens and it's Katarina in the dress I got her. Wow she looks amazing she walks up to me and stops and says" Brian..." I just smile then grab her hand and walk her back through this curtain to a dimly lit room I pull her chair out for her she sits down then I sit down across from her I smile.

I say" you look beautiful Kat." She blushes and looks down then says"thanks, you look pretty damn great yourself Brian" I smile then grab her hand and look at her and say" so I wanted to do something special for you  for our first date..." I look down kind of nervous. 

She giggles and I look back up she looks around and says" no one has ever done anything like this for me... ever. No one has ever bought me a dress or anything like this. No one has ever been this way with me especially not in just 2 weeks and a few days.." I say" you honestly deserve the best you're such an amazing person and I know we've only known each other for a 2 weeks and a few days but there is just something about you that I really like and I love Danny she is so sweet and is going to be a rocker when she grows up just watch.'' We talk for a few hours and eat. 

{Katarina's P.O.V} 

We sit there eating and talking everything is perfect is perfect its amazing.  We are talking and  then Brian's phone goes off and he grabs it and looks at it with a sort of pissed/shocked expression on his face he looks at me then answers the phone and gets up and walks off.  I sit there quietly and hear him say

He says" just don't fucking call me again okay... I told you I don't want to see you anymore just leave me alone." I frown and keep listening and he says" FUCKING LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE NOW BYE BITCH!!!" I just sit there and he comes back in and sits down he looks at me with a big smile on his face. 

I smile and say " Brian I heard what you said and im not one to pry, but what was all that about..." He frowns and says" It was a girl I slept with a few times we never dated though but she wishes we did and she wont leave me alone now." I just look at him and then he frowns then says " im sorry I wish she wouldn't have called because now this whole night and date is ruined...." I laugh and say " Brian its okay im glad you  are being so honest with me." He smiles and then he stands up and says" so anyway you ready to go finish this awesome night?" i fake pout and say'' does it have to end?"

He smiles and says" not right now it doesn't come on beautiful" he grabs my hand and we walk out to the limo once we get it I look at him and say" where are we going?" he just smiles and says" you'll see were we are going soon" he leans over and kisses my cheek then a little while later the limo stops and we both get out Brian holds my hand and then we walk up to this  big building I read the sign on the building and it says "Nickelback tonight and tonight only ". 

I jump up and down and smile and say" oh my god Brian really!!!!!" He just smiles and then we walk inside and we go to the front row a bunch of girls freak out when they see Brian and they run up to him and start asking him to take pics with them and sign their boobs and shit like that I just laugh then a little while later Brian comes back over and sits down next to me. He says" sorry ...." I just smile and say " no don't apologize its alright I know that's part of being famous I understand and I don't mind."

He just smiles and then grabs my hand a little while later the band comes out the first song they sing is shaking hands I smile and stand up and I sing along with all the songs and me and Brian dance together we just have so much fun. Later on after the concert is over we stand up then Brian takes me back stage I smile and freak out a  little then Chad walks up to me and hugs me.  

Chad then says" hey you must be Brian's new girlfriend aren't you just to pretty and probably to sweet to be with him." Brian looks at him shocked at what he just said and frankly so am I. Brian looks at Chad with a sort of mean look then we all sit down and drink and talk for awhile. 

*** a few hours later*** 

{Brians P.O.V} 

Shit she is drunk as fuck.... what do I do I don't know what to do I've delt with drunk girls but never drunk girls that I actually like uhhhh shit and im not drunk just her and Chad are drunk and Chad is being a loud mouth about how im sort of a man whore fuckkkk what am I going to do. I say sweetly " Kat I think we should go I should be getting you home you have to go get Danny in the morning." She looks at me and gets a little pissy.

She says" but what if I don't want to go! what if im having fun!" I look at her feeling slightly sad and then I get a grip and I grab her hand and sternly say" Katarina I said we have to go! you have to go get your DAUGHTER Danny in the morning and you can't do that when you are shit faced and wake up with a bad hang over now come on!" She looks at me shocked and then we walk out to the limo and we go back to her place. 

Once we finally get up to her apartment she still won't talk to me then when we go in she walks to her room and slams the door and locks it I just sigh and lay down on the couch. God! well that went well at first... I hope all she remembers is going to the concert and the date but she is probably so drunk she wont remember any of it.

I stand up and pull off my shoes, socks, shirt, and pants then I walk over to the closet and grab a pillow and blanket and then I lay back down on the couch I lay there just staring at the ceiling for awhile and I think to myself why do I like this girl so much... why can't I get her out of my head why am I not just using her why am I so damn attached to her. I need to get her out of my head but I think im falling for her. 

A/N Well I know it took awhile and im not sure if this is a good chapter or not, but I tried I wish it was better but just tell me what you think. Comment/vote  

DarkAngel_708