Chapter 5

{Katarina's P.O.V} 

  I stand there just looking at my phone. Did she really just say my brother is awake?  I hang up and start crying Brian  comes up to me and says" are you okay?" I just keep pouring tears and say'' my.... my ....my brother is awake.'' I look up at him and I smile then say" my brother is awake Brian he is awake." he smiles and hugs me and Danny just looks at us and says" why you crying mommy?" I smile and grab her and hug her then say" because I'm really happy baby now we have to go to the hospital" I hand Danny to Brian and then I run into the kids rooms and tell them that their daddy is awake they both cry and hurry to get dressed I grab my brothers car keys and then we all go out to the car.  

Once we are all in I get to the hospital we all get out and run into the hospital. I run to my brothers room and start crying as soon as I see him sitting there smiling at me. I go to his bedside and fall to my knees and he says" Kat its okay im okay I promise. im here im alive..." I look at him with tears streaming down my face I grab his hand and kiss it and say" I thought I had lost my big brother. " He just tears up and looks at me then says" Katarina I cant walk anymore im paralyzed" I just look up at him then I stand up and say" what?" He just looks at me and says" I lost the ability to walk .its okay though I can still play guitar and hold my kids I just cant walk..." I sigh and say" I love you big bro and I have a surprise for you after you see the kids." he smiles I bring the kids in and tell Brian to wait out in the hall.  

After awhile after him and the kids are talking and stuff I look at Jenny and the kids and smile and say" okay close your eyes Jackson and no peeking." he smiles and closes his eyes I walk out into the hall and smile at Brian and  I grab his hand we walk in and i say okay" okay open your eyes big bro" he opens his eyes and just looks at Brian with his mouth wide open I stand there giggling like a little girl and smiling. He says" oh my god dude you're Synyster Gates....  you're like idol you man.." Brian smiles and walks over to him and shakes his hand and says" thanks man also I have to tell you something. You and your family get to come hang out with me and the band."  

Jackson starts crying and  Brian says" aw man don't cry.. its okay." jackson says'' no.. man im sorry I just wish you knew how much that means to me really man you're my idol ,the reason I play guitar like I do." Brian leans down and carefully hugs Jackson and says" listen its okay . although don't cry. Ive seen so many people I hardly know cry for 2 days now, I hate seeing people cry I mean ive seen  2 little kids cry over their father and ive seen a man's wife be strong for her kids and niece. Ive seen a beautiful women cry over the fear of losing her big brother who means the world to her. Im so thankful that she didn't have to feel that pain and hurt of losing her brother." Brian looks down clears his throat and says" because man I know that pain and hurt and I don't and never want such a beautiful women like Katarina to experience  that pain."  

Brian looks at me and smile I just stand there rather speechless as does everyone else even the kids. Jackson smiles and says" Brian... how long have you and my sister known each other?" Brian looks down and then back up and says " uhhh a few days to be honest with you but, she is just insanely amazing and I promised her you'd be okay and that id be by her side through this and im so glad you are okay because she will smile now." We all sit there talking and laughing and joking and then the doctor comes in and tells us some of us need to leave and that my brother will be coming home in 2 weeks. I yawn and check the time on my phone I look at Amber asleep laid on the bed next to Jackson I look at Jackson who is playing with her hair and I look at the kids all curled up asleep then I look at Brian and smile he is nodding off to sleep I just quietly giggle then I look back at Jackson and get up and go over to him and softly say" im gonna go to my house do you want me to take the kids and bring them back tomorrow? He nods and yawns and says" I love you little sis." I smile and say" I love you too big bro"  

I get the kids and wake up Brian we go back to my house and I take the kids in and tuck them in. then I walk into my room and frown I walk back into the living room and see Brian laying on the couch. I smile I get down on my knees next to the couch and softly say" Brian wake up come on wakey wakey come cuddle please?" He groans and just sits up then looks at me then says" you're so beautiful I just wish I could kiss you all the time." I giggle and then he stands up I grab his hand and guide him to my bedroom he takes off his shirt, shoes , and sweat pants then lays down and I pull off my shorts and shoes then lay down he pulls me close and kisses my head we both fall asleep.  

A\N well heya my readers this is the 5th chapter i swear i dont think ive loved one of y own books as much as this one. Any who im workiing on chapter 6 at the moment gonna try to get the 6th chapter up today to.  Sorry if this chapter is alittle short:( anyway byeeeeeee 

                                                                                        DarkAngel_708