Chapter 11

~~~~~RECAP~~~~~~

Brian had to leave because Matt called him and told him they would be going to London in two days. He was already worried about what he was going to do when he had to leave Katarina and Danny. He sort of walked out without Kat and Danny knowing, but they went looking for him and they found him. When they found him he told them what all was going on and Kat said that if he needs to leave then he can leave. Well, when he does leave he is all depressed so Brian does what Brian does and he goes back to the hotel he met Kat in and he gets super drunk and when I say drunk I mean SHIT FACED. He ends up hooking up with a girl, but not just any girl he hooks up with Mariah one of his insane old hook ups. After all that when he wakes up in the morning Mariah tells him that she sent some pictures to his "little hoe". Kat wakes up in the morning and she sees the pictures so she ends up smashing her phone, calls Jackson and tells him, takes Danny to Jackson's, then she is now confronting Brian.

Katarina's P.O.V

I stand there looking at Brian with my mouth wide open. I stutter out" Br-Br- Brian did you just say you love me?"  He looks at me with a very serious expression on his face and says " Yes, Katarina i did say that I love you..." I say as im slowly backing up"but, Brian why did you say that you love me?" He walks towards me and says softly" Kat that has to be the most idiotic question anyone has ever asked me. Why do I love you? Katarina you are the most amazing women I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. You are so talented, I love how you are a single mother, how when you get a little peeved because sweet little Danny is doing things she shouldn't, I love your eyes, your nose, your mouth, I love your body, but most importantly I love your heart.. I love how kind you are.... how you will give up anything for the people you love or even for some strangers.... Katarina... Im so in love with you..." 

I stand there looking at him and then I walk out... I open the door and I walk out, right down the hall to the elevator, i press the button, go to my car and I drive and I just keep driving for the longest time. I finally stop and when I stop I look at my self in the mirror then I say to myself " what the hell did I just do?"

Brian's P.O.V

She stands there looking at me with her mouth wide open. She stutters out" Br-Br- Brian did you just say you love me?"  I look at her with a very serious expression on my face and say " Yes, Katarina i did say that I love you..." She starts backing up and says"but, Brian why did you say that you love me?" I move closer to her and say softly" Kat that has to be the most idiotic question anyone has ever asked me. Why do I love you? Katarina you are the most amazing women I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. You are so talented, I love how you are a single mother, how when you get a little peeved because sweet little Danny is doing things she shouldnt, I love your eyes, your nose, your mouth, I love your body, but most importantly I love your heart.. I love how kind you are.... how you will give up anything for the people you love or even for some strangers.... Katarina... Im so in love with you..." 

Once I say that she just walks out and leaves. I stand there looking at where she was just standing then I feel some more tears start to run down my face. I look at the door then i slam it and yell " fine! you dont love me back I dont even care !" I walk into the bathroom and I look at myself and say to myself over and over " you dont need her Brian you will be fine stop acting like a little bitch..."  a few minutes later there is a knock on the door. I walk to the door and I look through the peephole, its Matt i open the door and he walks in and just looks around and says" Brian, man what happened?" I just shrug my shoulders and look down and say" Matt i told Kat that i love her and she just walked out..." we both go and sit down and he says" man brian it will be okay she was probably just surprised but you better fix it all before we leave in a few hours cause id hate to see you be depressed the whole tour.... or ruin your shot to be with some great girl..." 

I just look over at him and then sigh and say" okay well that mean I have to go find her and fix her.I am gonna go now. can I borrow your car?" He tosses me his keys and says" good luck " I slip on some shoes and then run out to Matt's car. I  get in and start on my way to find the love of my life....

A/N okay yall imma take a small break from this book so i can get some thoughts together but this is the last chapter for awhile i will get up the next chapter as soon as i can.

                                                                DarkAngel_708